Honda Accord: Forced Starting of Display
Special Tools Required
SCS Service Connector 07PAZ-0010100
1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0).
2. Connect the SCS service connector (A) to the navigation service connector (B) located behind the navigation unit.
3. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
4. Check that the diagnosis menu for the picture diagnosis starts up, and then changes to the System Links menu.
NOTE: If the display fails to display the System Links screen, refer to no picture is displayed (see page 23-217).
Symptom TroubleshootingNo picture Is displayed Diagnostic Test: Self-Diagnosis ModВ© NOTE: вЂў Check the vehicle battery condition first (see page вЂў 22-90). вЂў Check button has been pressed, and turn ...
DVD-ROM ReplacementNOTE: вЂў Check any official Honda service website for more service information about the navigation system and software updates. вЂў Do not replace the DVD to give a customer a preview o ...
Vehicle Identification Number
Manufacturer, Make, and Type of Vehicle 1HG: Honda of America Mfg., Inc. Honda passenger vehicle JHM: Honda Motor Co., Ltd. Honda passenger vehicle Line, Body, and Engine Type CP2: Accord/ ...
Lower Arm A Replacement
1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13). 2. Remove the rear wheel. 3. Remove the parking brake cable mounting bolt (B). 4. Remove the lower arm A mounting bolts, then remove lower a ...
Cruise control allows you to maintain a set speed above 25 mph (40 km/h) without keeping your foot on the accelerator pedal. It should be used for cruising on straight, open highways. It is ...