Honda Accord: Moonroof
- Component Location Index
- Symptom Troubleshooting Index
- Glass Position Adjustment
- Glass Replacement
- Glass Weatherstrip Replacement
- Wind Deflector Replacement
- Drain Channel Replacement
- Sunshade Replacement
- Motor Replacement
- Frame and Drain Tube Replacement
- Drain Channel Slider and Cable Assembly Replacement
- Closing Force and Opening Drag Check
Quarter Glass Replacement2-door NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Wear eye protection when removing the glass with piano wire. - Use seat covers to avoid damaging any surfaces. - The quarter glass cli ...
Using the Trunk Release Button*
Push up the release button on the trunk lid after the doors are unlocked. Even if the trunk is locked, you can open the trunk if you carry the smart entry remote. uThe beeper will sound. • ...
Instruments and Controls
This section gives information about the controls and displays that contribute to the daily operation of your vehicle. All the essential controls are within easy reach. ...
Important Safety Precautions
You’ll find many safety recommendations throughout this section, and throughout this manual. The recommendations on this page are the ones we consider to be the most important. Always Wear ...