Honda Accord: Ignition Key Light Test
1. Remove the steering column upper and lower covers (see page 20-181).
2. Disconnect the 6P connector (A).
3. The LED should come on when power is connected to terminal No. 6 and ground is connected to terminal No. 5.
4. If the LED does not come on, the ignition key switch is faulty; replace the steering lock assembly (see page 17-16).
Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) - Required Federal Explanation
Each tire, including the spare (if provided), should be checked monthly when cold and inflated to the inflation pressure recommended by the vehicle manufacturer on the vehicle placard or tir ...
Lower Arm Removal / Installation
Special Tools Required - Ball Joint Thread Protector, 14 mm 07AAE-SJAA100 - Ball Joint Remover, 28 mm 07MAC-SL0A202 - Bushing Driver 070AF-TA0A100 - Bushing Receiver Set 070AF-TA0A220 Removal/Ins ...
Using Cruise Control
1. Push the CRUISE button on the steering wheel. The CRUISE MAIN indicator on the instrument panel comes on. The cruise control systemcan be left on, even when it is not in use. 2. Acceler ...