Honda Accord: Washer Reservoir Replacement
1. Remove the right inner fender (see page 20-290).
2. Disconnect the 2P connector(s) (A) from the washer motor (B) and the washer fluid level switch (Canada models).
Washer Reservoir Capacity:
2.5 L (2.64 US qt): USA models
4.5 L (4.75 US qt): Canada models
3. Disconnect the washer tube (C), then if necessary, remove the washer motor and the washer fluid level switch (D) (Canada models).
NOTE: Fluid may flow out of the opening.
4. Remove the clip (A) and three bolts from the washer reservoir (B).
5. Install the washer reservoir in the reverse order of removal. Check the washer motor operation.
Playing Discs (Models without navigation system)
Playing Discs (Models without navigation system) ...
Secondary Shaft 2nd Gear Axial
1. Install the thrust needle bearing (A), the needle bearing (B), 2nd gear (C), the thrust needle bearing (D), the 37 x 58 mm thrust washer (E), and the 2nd clutch (F) on the secondary shaft (G), t ...