Honda Accord: Washer Reservoir Replacement
1. Remove the right inner fender (see page 20-290).
2. Disconnect the 2P connector(s) (A) from the washer motor (B) and the washer fluid level switch (Canada models).
Washer Reservoir Capacity:
2.5 L (2.64 US qt): USA models
4.5 L (4.75 US qt): Canada models
3. Disconnect the washer tube (C), then if necessary, remove the washer motor and the washer fluid level switch (D) (Canada models).
NOTE: Fluid may flow out of the opening.
4. Remove the clip (A) and three bolts from the washer reservoir (B).
5. Install the washer reservoir in the reverse order of removal. Check the washer motor operation.
Wiper Motor ReplacementRemoval 1. Open the hood. Remove the caps (A) and nuts (B). NOTE: The illustration shows 4-door. 2. Close the hood, then spread protective cloths (A) on the hood to avoid scratching the hood e ...
Wiper Blade ReplacementRemoval 1. Lift the wiper arms off the windshield. 2. Pull up and hold the tab (A), and slide the wiper blade assembly (B) toward the tabs until it releases from the wiper arm (C). NOTE: The ...
Check the level in the windshield washer reservoir at least monthly during normal use. Check the fluid level by removing the cap and looking at the level gauge. On Canadian models: The low ...
Power Mirror Replacement
NOTE: Take care not to scratch the door. 1. Lower the door glass fully. 2. With your hand, carefully pull out the top edge of the tweeter cover (A) to release the upper hooks (B) and detach th ...
Opening and Closing the Moonroof
• Opening/Closing the Moonroof You can only operate the moonroof when the ignition switch is in ON . Use the switch in the front of the ceiling to open and close the moonroof. • Automatic o ...