Honda Accord: Replacing Rear Bulbs
1. Open the trunk.
Remove the screws in the center of each of the two fasteners on the side of the trunk lining. Pull the lining back.
2. Determine which of the three bulbs is burned out: stop/taillight, back-up light or turn signal light.
3. Remove the socket by turning it one-quarter turn counterclockwise.
4. Pull the bulb straight out of its socket. Push the new bulb straight into the socket until it bottoms.
5. Insert the socket back into the light assembly. Turn it clockwise to lock it in place.
6. Turn on the lights to make sure the new bulb is working.
7. Push the trunk lid trim back into position.
8. Put the fasteners into the holes on the side of the trunk lining.
Reinstall the screws.
Keys and Locks
The master key fits all the locks on your vehicle. The valet key works only in the ignition and the driver’s door lock. You can keep the trunk release handle, and glove box locked when y ...
Check Fuel Cap Message
If your fuel fill cap is loose or missing, a ‘‘CHECK FUEL CAP’’ message appears on the information display after you start the engine. ...
Auto Door Locking
The auto door locking feature has three possible settings: The auto door locking is deactivated all the time. The doors lock whenever you move the shift lever out of the Park (P) position (A ...