Honda Accord: Replacing Rear Bulbs
1. Open the trunk.
Remove the screws in the center of each of the two fasteners on the side of the trunk lining. Pull the lining back.
2. Determine which of the three bulbs is burned out: stop/taillight, back-up light or turn signal light.
3. Remove the socket by turning it one-quarter turn counterclockwise.
4. Pull the bulb straight out of its socket. Push the new bulb straight into the socket until it bottoms.
5. Insert the socket back into the light assembly. Turn it clockwise to lock it in place.
6. Turn on the lights to make sure the new bulb is working.
7. Push the trunk lid trim back into position.
8. Put the fasteners into the holes on the side of the trunk lining.
Reinstall the screws.
Replacing a Front Side Marker Light Bulb1. To change the bulb on the driver’s side, start the engine, turn the steering wheel all the way to the right, then turn off the engine. To change the bulb on the passenger’s side, tu ...
Replacing the High-mount Brake Light Bulb1. Open the trunk, and remove the socket from the light assembly by turning it one-quarter turn counterclockwise. 2. Pull the bulb straight out of its socket. Push the new bulb straight int ...
Check the level in the windshield washer reservoir at least monthly during normal use. Check the fluid level by removing the cap and looking at the level gauge. On Canadian models: The low ...
Your vehicle displays engine oil life and maintenance service items on the information display to show you when you should have your dealer do engine oil replacement and indicated maintenanc ...