Honda Accord: Hood Latch Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the body or the related parts.
1. Remove the front grille cover: - 2-door (see page 20-274) - 4-door (see page 20-274) 2.4-door: Remove the hood latch cover (A).
-1. Detach the clips by pulling back the cover.
-2. Release the hook (B) by lowering the cover.
3. Remove the bolts, then remove the hood latch (A) from the body, and disconnect the hood opener cable (B) from the hood latch.
4. With hood latch switch: Disconnect the hood latch switch connector (C).
5. Install the latch in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Apply multipurpose grease to each location of the hood latch indicated by the arrows.
- Make sure the hood opener cable is connected properly and the hood latch switch connector is plugged in properly (for some models).
- Adjust the hood latch alignment (see step 4 on page 20-264).
- Make sure the hood opens properly and locks securely.
- 4-door: If the cover clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- 4-door: Push the cover clips into place securely.
Trunk Lid Opener Cable/Fuel Fill Door Opener Cable ReplacementSRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations, 2-door (see page 24-23), 4-door (see page 24-21) and the precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repair ...
Hood Release Handle ReplacementNOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the body. -Take care not to kink the hood opener cable. 1. Remove the driver's kick panel: - 2-door (see page 20-10 ...
Driver's Dashboard Lower Cover
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* * Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE; - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related p ...
If the Low Oil Pressure IndicatorComes On
• Reasons for the indicator to come on Comes on when the engine oil pressure is low. • What to do as soon as the indicator comes on 1. Immediately park the vehicle in a safe place. 2. If ne ...
NOTE: вЂў Check any official Honda service website for more service information about the navigation system and software updates. вЂў Do not replace the DVD to give a customer a preview o ...