Honda Accord: Hood Release Handle Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the body.
-Take care not to kink the hood opener cable.
1. Remove the driver's kick panel: - 2-door (see page 20-105) - 4-door (see page 20-107) 2. Remove the bolts, then remove the hood release handle (A).
3. Disconnect the hood opener cable (B) from the hood release handle.
4. Install the hood release handle in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Make sure the hood opener cable is connected properly.
- Make sure the hood opens properly.
Symptom Troubleshooting Index
Find the symptom in the chart below, and do the related procedures in the order listed until you find the cause. ...
All ChildrenMust Be Restrained
Each year, many children are injured or killed in vehicle crashes because they are either unrestrained or not properly restrained. In fact, traffic collisions are the number one cause of dea ...
Climate Control Unit
Removal / Installation
With Navigation 1. Remove the passenger's dashboard undercover (see page 20-170). 2. Disconnect the connectors (A). Loosen the bolt (B) and remove the bolts (C) from the climate control unit (D) ...