Honda Accord: Lights
- Headlight Aiming
- Replacing a Headlight Bulb
- Replacing a Front Turn Signal/Parking Light Bulb
- Replacing a Front Side Marker Light Bulb
- Replacing Rear Bulbs
- Replacing the High-mount Brake Light Bulb
- Replacing a Fog Light Bulb
- Rear License Plate Light Bulbs
Connecting Rod and Crankshaft End Play Inspection
1. Remove the oil pump (see page 8-16). 2. Remove the baffle plate (see step 8 on page 7-14). 3. Measure the connecting rod end play with a feeler gauge between the connecting rod and the cran ...
Trunk Pass-through Lid Replacement
4-door NOTE: Take care not to tear or damage the seat covers. 1. Fold down the rear seat-back. 2. Remove the screws, and release the hooks (A), then remove the trunk pass-through lid (B). 3 ...
The heating and air conditioning system in your vehicle provides a comfortable driving environment in all weather conditions. The standard audio system has many features. This section descr ...