Honda Accord: Replacing a Fog Light Bulb
Your vehicle uses halogen light bulbs. When replacing a bulb, handle it by its plastic case, and protect the glass from contact with your skin or hard objects. If you touch the glass, clean it with denatured alcohol and a clean cloth.
Halogen light bulbs get very hot when lit. Oil, perspiration, or a scratch on the glass can cause the bulb to overheat and shatter.
The fog lights were properly aimed when your vehicle was new. If you regularly carry heavy items in the trunk or pull a trailer, readjustment may be required. Adjustment should be done by your dealer or another qualified technician.
1. Passenger’s side
Remove the three holding clips with a flat-tip screwdriver.
Pull down the under cover from the bumper carefully.
2. Remove the electrical connector from the bulb by pushing on the tab to unlock it, then slide the connector off the bulb.
3. Remove the bulb by turning it about one-quarter turn counterclockwise.
4. Driver’s side
To change the bulb, start the engine, turn the steering wheel all the way to the right, then turn off the engine.
5. Use a flat-tip screwdriver to remove the two holding clips from the inner fender, and pull the inner fender cover back.
6. Remove the electrical connector from the bulb by pushing on the tab and pulling the connector down.
7. Remove the bulb from the fog light assembly by turning it onequarter turn counterclockwise.
8. Insert the new bulb into the hole, and turn it one-quarter turn clockwise to lock it in place.
9. Push the electrical connector back onto the bulb. Make sure it is on all the way.
10. Turn on the fog lights to test the new bulb.
11. Passenger’s side
Reinstall the under cover and put the holding clips back in place.
Reinstall the inner fender. Make sure it is installed under the edge of the front bumper.
Reinstall the holding clips, and push in the head of each clip.
Controls Near the Steering Wheel
Controls Near the Steering Wheel ...
Trunk Lid Opener/Fuel Fill Door Opener
Special Toots Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not t ...
Power Mirror Switch
1. Remove the power window master switch. вЂў 4-door (see page 22-305) вЂў 2-door (see page 22-306) 2. Disconnect the 13P connector from the power mirror switch (A). 3. Check for contin ...