Honda Accord: Maintenance Minder
Your vehicle displays engine oil life and maintenance service items on the information display to show you when you should have your dealer do engine oil replacement and indicated maintenance service.
Based on the engine operating conditions, the onboard computer in your vehicle calculates the remaining engine oil life and displays it as a percentage.
- Engine Oil Life Display
- Maintenance Main Items and Sub Items
- Resetting the Engine Oil Life Display
- Important Maintenance Precautions
- Owner’s Maintenance Checks
A/C Pressure Switch Circuit
NOTE: вЂў if the blower motor does not run at all speeds, the A/C compressor will be inoperative. Run the self-diagnostic function, and check for DTC B1241. Before performing any other troubl ...
To Stop Playing a Disc
Press the eject button ( ) to remove the disc. If you eject the disc, but do not remove it from the slot, the system will automatically reload the disc after 10 seconds and begin playing. ...
Accelerator Pedal Module
1. Disconnect the APP sensor connector (A). 2. Remove the accelerator pedal module (B). NOTE: The APP sensor is not available separately. Do not disassemble the accelerator pedal module. 3. ...