Honda Accord: Resetting the Engine Oil Life Display
Your dealer will reset the display after completing the required maintenance service. You will see ‘‘OIL LIFE 100%’’ on the information display the next time you turn the ignition switch to the ON (II) position.
If maintenance service is done by someone other than your dealer, reset the Maintenance Minder as follows:
1. Turn the ignition switch to the ON (II) position.
2. Press the select/reset knob repeatedly until the engine oil life indicator is displayed.
3. Press the select/reset knob for about 10 seconds. The engine oil life and the maintenance item code(s) will blink.
4. Press the select/reset knob for another 5 seconds. The maintenance item code(s) will disappear, and the engine oil life will reset to ‘‘100.’’
Maintenance Main Items and Sub ItemsAll maintenance items displayed on the information display are in code. For an explanation of these maintenance codes. ...
Important Maintenance PrecautionsIf you have the required service done but do not reset the display, or reset the display without doing the service, the system will not show the correct maintenance intervals. This can lead ...
Valve Stem-to-Guide Clearance
1. Remove the valves (see page 6-86). 2. Subtract the O.D. of the valve stem, measured with a micrometer, from the I.D. of the valve guide, measured with an inside micrometer or a ball gauge. ...
Door Lock Actuator Test
Driver's Door and Left Rear Door (4-door) 1 Remove the door panel. вЂў Front (see page 20-17) вЂў Rear (see page 20-38) 2. Disconnect the 10P connector (A) from the actuator (B). NOTE: T ...
A/C System Inspection
Before troubleshooting any problem with the air conditioning system, do the following: 1. With the ignition switch in LOCK (0), inspect the A/C components, the pressure lines and the hoses for sta ...