Honda Accord: Cf Under Head Cover Mmmmm
1. Remove the strut brace (if equipped) (see page 20-306).
2. Remove the engine cover.
3. Remove the four ignition coils (see page 4-20).
4. Remove the dipstick (A), and the power steering (P/S) hose bracket (B) and disconnect the breather hose (C) and the brake booster vacuum hose (D).
5. Remove the two bolts (E) securing the evaporative emission (EVAP) canister purge valve bracket.
6. Remove the cylinder head cover.
Trunk Lid Opener Cable/Fuel Fill Door
Opener Cable Replacement
SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations, 2-door (see page 24-23), 4-door (see page 24-21) and the precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repair ...
Recirculation Control Motor Test
NOTE: Before testing the motor, check for HVAC DTCs (see page 21-101). 1. Disconnect the 7P connector from the recirculation control motor. Incorrectly applying power and ground to the recirc ...
Secondary Shaft Disassembly,
Inspection, and Reassembly
1. Inspect the thrust needle bearings a n d the needle bearings for g a l l i n g and rough movement 2. Inspect the splines for excessive wear and damage. 3. Check the shaft bearing surface fo ...