Honda Accord: Cf Under Head Cover Mmmmm
1. Remove the strut brace (if equipped) (see page 20-306).
2. Remove the engine cover.
3. Remove the four ignition coils (see page 4-20).
4. Remove the dipstick (A), and the power steering (P/S) hose bracket (B) and disconnect the breather hose (C) and the brake booster vacuum hose (D).
5. Remove the two bolts (E) securing the evaporative emission (EVAP) canister purge valve bracket.
6. Remove the cylinder head cover.
Climate Control Switch
Communication Line Circuit
1. Operate the climate control system with the passenger's climate control switch in all modes. Does the climate control system operate? YES-lntermittent failure. Check for loose wires or poor c ...
Cam Chain Case Oil Seal
Special Tools Required Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000 Attachment, 52 x 55 mm 07746-0010400 1. Clean and dry the crankshaft oil seal. 2. Apply a light coat of new engine oil to the lip of ...