Honda Accord: Evaporator Temperature Sensor Test
NOTE: Before testing the sensor, check for HVAC DTCs (see page 2 1 - 9).
1. Remove the evaporator temperature sensor (see page 21-67).
2. Dip the sensor in ice water, and measure the resistance between its terminals.
EVAPORATOR TEMPERATURE SENSOR
Terminal side of male terminals
3. Pour warm water on the sensor, and check for a change in the resistance.
4. Compare the resistance readings with the specifications shown in the graph; the resistance should be within the specifications.
5. If the resistance is not as specified, replace the evaporator temperature sensor (see page 21-67).
A/C Signal Circuit TroubleshootingNOTE: вЂў If the blower motor does not run at all speeds, the A/C compressor will be inoperative. Run the self-diagnostic function, and check for DTC 12. Before performing any other troubleshoo ...
Power Transistor Test1. Remove the passenger's dashboard undercover (see page 20-170). 2. Disconnect the 4P connector from the power transistor. 3. Measure the resistance between terminals No. 3 and No. 4 of the ...
Be careful when you are using the beverage holders. A spilled liquid that is very hot can scald you or your passengers. Spilled liquids can damage the upholstery, carpeting, and electrical c ...
2-door NOTE: When removing emblems/sticker, take care not to scratch the body. 1. To remove the front "H" emblem, remove the front bumper (see page 20-255). 2. Clean the body surfaces ...