Honda Accord: Evaporator Temperature Sensor Test
NOTE: Before testing the sensor, check for HVAC DTCs (see page 2 1 - 9).
1. Remove the evaporator temperature sensor (see page 21-67).
2. Dip the sensor in ice water, and measure the resistance between its terminals.
EVAPORATOR TEMPERATURE SENSOR
Terminal side of male terminals
3. Pour warm water on the sensor, and check for a change in the resistance.
4. Compare the resistance readings with the specifications shown in the graph; the resistance should be within the specifications.
5. If the resistance is not as specified, replace the evaporator temperature sensor (see page 21-67).
Hazard Warning Switch
1. Remove these items: вЂў Center vent for w i t h navigation system (see page 20-178) вЂў Audio unit for without navigation system (see page 23-115) 2. Remove the hazard warning switch (A) ...
Tire Pressure Sensor Replacement
Removal Each tire pressure sensor contains a lithium anode battery that is not removable. The complete tire pressure sensor should be disposed of according to local battery disposal guidelines o ...