Honda Accord: Glass Replacement
1. Close the glass fully.
2. Slide the sunshade all the way back.
3. Pry out the lid (A), remove the screw (B), and release the hooks (C), then remove the bracket cover (D).
Repeat on the opposite side. Remove the TORX bolts (E) with a TORX T25 bit from the glass brackets (F) on both sides.
4. Remove the glass (A) by lifting it up. Do not damage the roof panel.
5. Install the glass in the reverse order of removal, and check the glass position alignment procedure (see page 20-91).
6. Check for water leaks (see step 9 on page 20-57). Let the water run freely from a hose without a nozzle. Do not use high-pressure water.
NOTE: It is normal for some water to seep past the moonroof into the moonroof frame, and exit through the drains.
Danger/Warning/Caution Label Locations (cont'd)
2-door Model 4-door SV9odel: 2-door Model: ...
When you set the power mode to ON, the compass self-calibrates, and the compass display appears. ...
Trunk Lid Adjustment
1. Remove the rear shelf (see page 20-128). 2. Pry up the notches (A) to release the rear hooks (B), and pull up the cap (C) to release the side hooks (D), then remove the cap. 3. Slightly lo ...