Honda Accord: Sunshade Replacement
1. Remove the drain channel (see page 20-94).
2. Slide the sunshade (A) until you can see both sunshade slider spacers (B).
3. Remove the screws, then remove both sunshade slider spacers.
4. While lifting the front area of the sunshade (A), move the sunshade forward until you can see both sunshade rear hooks (B). Do not damage the sunshade or the hooks.
5. Remove the screws, then remove both hooks.
6. Remove the sunshade (A).
7. Remove both front sunshade base sliders (A) and both rear sunshade base sliders (B).
8. Install the sunshade in the reverse order of removal, and check the glass position adjustment (see page 20-91).
9. Check for water leaks (see step 9 on page 20-57). Let the water run freely from a hose without a nozzle. Do not use a high-pressure spray.
Drain Channel Replacement1. Remove the moonroof glass (see page 20-91). 2. On both sides, slide the glass brackets (A) with the moonroof switch to the position where the moonroof normally tilts up and disconnect the drai ...
Motor ReplacementNOTE: Put on gloves to protect your hands. 1. Remove the headliner (see page 20-140). 2. Disconnect the connector (A), and remove the screws, then remove the motor (B). 3. Install the motor ...
Out of Vehicle For front seat belt retractors with seat belt tensioners, review the SRS component locations, 2-door (see page 24-23), 4-door (see page 24-21) and the precautions and procedures (se ...
VSA Modulator-Control Unit Update
Special Tools Required - Honda diagnostic system (HDS) tablet tester - Honda interface module (HIM) and an iN workstation with the latest HDS software version - HDS pocket tester - GNA-600 and an ...
iPod Error Messages (Models with navigation system)
If you see an error message in the center display while playing an iPod, find the solution in the chart to the right. If you cannot clear the error message, take your vehicle to your dealer. ...