Honda Accord: Sunshade Replacement
1. Remove the drain channel (see page 20-94).
2. Slide the sunshade (A) until you can see both sunshade slider spacers (B).
3. Remove the screws, then remove both sunshade slider spacers.
4. While lifting the front area of the sunshade (A), move the sunshade forward until you can see both sunshade rear hooks (B). Do not damage the sunshade or the hooks.
5. Remove the screws, then remove both hooks.
6. Remove the sunshade (A).
7. Remove both front sunshade base sliders (A) and both rear sunshade base sliders (B).
8. Install the sunshade in the reverse order of removal, and check the glass position adjustment (see page 20-91).
9. Check for water leaks (see step 9 on page 20-57). Let the water run freely from a hose without a nozzle. Do not use a high-pressure spray.
Security System Alarm
The security system alarm activates when the doors, trunk, or hood are opened without the key, remote transmitter, or smart entry system. The security alarm continues for a maximum of two minutes ...
Yaw Rate-Lateral Acceleration Sensor Replacement
NOTE: - Do not damage or drop the sensor as It Is sensitive. - Do not use power tools when replacing the sensor. 1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0). 2. Remove the center console (see ...
Receiving a Call
When you receive a call, an incoming call notification (if activated) will play and interrupt the audio system if it is on. Press the HFL Talk button to answer the call, or the HFL Back butto ...