Honda Accord: Motor Replacement
NOTE: Put on gloves to protect your hands.
1. Remove the headliner (see page 20-140).
2. Disconnect the connector (A), and remove the screws, then remove the motor (B).
3. Install the motor in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Make sure the motor connector is plugged in properly.
- Reset the moonroof control unit (see page 22-371).
- Check the motor operation.
Washer Fluid Level Switch Test
Canada models 1. Remove the right inner fender (see page 20-290). 2. Disconnect the 2P connector (A) from the washer fluid level switch (B). 3. Remove the washer fluid level switch from the w ...
Your Vehicle’s Safety Features
Your Vehicle’s Safety Features Your vehicle is equipped with many features that work together to protect you and your passengers during a crash. Some features do not require any action o ...