Honda Accord: Motor Replacement
NOTE: Put on gloves to protect your hands.
1. Remove the headliner (see page 20-140).
2. Disconnect the connector (A), and remove the screws, then remove the motor (B).
3. Install the motor in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Make sure the motor connector is plugged in properly.
- Reset the moonroof control unit (see page 22-371).
- Check the motor operation.
When replacing, use the following bulbs. • High Beam Headlight 1. Unlock the holding clips, then remove the upper part of the air intake duct and the air intake tube. 2. Push the ta ...
Checking the Battery
Check the battery condition monthly. Look at the test indicator window and check the terminals for corrosion. The battery condition is being monitored by the sensor on the negative terminal. ...
Keys and Locks
The master key fits all the locks on your vehicle. The valet key works only in the ignition and the driver’s door lock. You can keep the trunk release handle, and glove box locked when y ...