Honda Accord: Wind Deflector Replacement
NOTE: When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage.
1. Open the glass fully.
2. Remove the deflector links (A) from both sides.
3. Remove the wind deflector (A).
4. Pry up on the deflector arm bases (A) with a flat-tip screwdriver, and release the hooks (B), then remove the bases with deflector arm springs (C) from both sides.
5. Install the deflector in the reverse order of removal.
6. Reset the moonroof control unit (see page 22-371).
Locking/Unlocking the Doors from theInside
• Using the Remote Transmitter • Locking the doors Press the lock button. Once: uSome exterior lights flash, all the doors lock, and the security system sets. Twice (within five seconds a ...
Driving Position Memory System
U.S. V6 models, and Canadian EX-L and V6 models with navigation system Your vehicle has a memory feature for the driver’s seat position. Seat, except for power lumbar, position can be stored ...
Charging the Battery
Disconnect both battery cables to prevent damaging your vehicle's electrical system. Always disconnect the negative (–) cable first, and reconnect it last. ...