Honda Accord: Hydraulic Power Steering Components
- Component Location Index
- Symptom Troubleshooting Index
- Symptom Troubleshooting
- Pump Pressure Test w i th T/N 07406-0010001
- Pump Pressure Test w i th T/N 07406-001000A or T/N 07406-001A101
- Fluid Leakage Inspection
- Fluid Replacement
- Power Steering Hose, Line, and Pressure Switch Replacement
- Pump Replacement
- Pump Overhaul
- Steering Gearbox Removal
- Steering Gearbox Overhaul
- Steering Gearbox Installation
Throttle Body Cleaning
Do n o t i n s e r t : your fingers into the installed throve body when you turn the ignition switch to ON (II) or while the ignition switch is in ON (II). If you do, you will seriously injure your ...
Rear License Plate Light Bulbs
When replacing, use the following bulbs. 1. Remove the license plate light assembly by pushing the left edge of the lens toward the right and pulling the assembly out. 2. Remove the lens b ...
Fuel Pulsation Damper Replacement
PZEV model 1. Relieve the fuel pressure (see page 11-306). 2. Remove the engine cover. 3. Place a wrench (A) on the fuel rail (B). 4. Place a wrench (C) on the fuel pulsation damper (D), an ...