Honda Accord: Hydraulic Power Steering Components
- Component Location Index
- Symptom Troubleshooting Index
- Symptom Troubleshooting
- Pump Pressure Test w i th T/N 07406-0010001
- Pump Pressure Test w i th T/N 07406-001000A or T/N 07406-001A101
- Fluid Leakage Inspection
- Fluid Replacement
- Power Steering Hose, Line, and Pressure Switch Replacement
- Pump Replacement
- Pump Overhaul
- Steering Gearbox Removal
- Steering Gearbox Overhaul
- Steering Gearbox Installation
How the SRS Indicator Works
The SRS indicator alerts you to a potential problem with your airbag system components. When you turn the ignition switch to the ON (II) position, this indicator comes on briefly then goes ...
Parking/Daytime Running Light Bulbs
Parking/daytime running light bulbs are LED type. Have an authorized Honda dealer inspect and replace the light bulbs. ...
The headlights were properly aimed when your vehicle was new. If you regularly carry heavy items in the trunk or pull a trailer, readjustment may be required. Adjustments should be done by y ...