Honda Accord: FTP Sensor Replacement
1. Remove the bolt (A), and disconnect the EVAP canister vent shut valve 2P connector (B), the FTP sensor 3P connector (C), and the hoses (D).
2. Remove the bolts (E), and move the EVAP canister assembly (F) to the rear.
3. Remove the FTP sensor (A).
4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new O-ring (B) and a new retainer (C).
Alternator and Regulator
Special Tools Required Alternator, Regulator, Battery, and Starter Tester OTC3131* ^Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program 888-424-6857 1. Make sure the battery connections are go ...
Expansion Valve Replacement
1. Remove the evaporator core (see page 21-67). 2. Remove the insulator (A) and bolts, then remove the expansion valve (B) and O-rings (C). 3. Install the expansion valve in the reverse order o ...
Steering Column Removal and Installation
SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations: 4-door (see page 24-21 )f 2-door (see page 24-23) and the precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repai ...