Honda Accord: FTP Sensor Replacement
1. Remove the bolt (A), and disconnect the EVAP canister vent shut valve 2P connector (B), the FTP sensor 3P connector (C), and the hoses (D).
2. Remove the bolts (E), and move the EVAP canister assembly (F) to the rear.
3. Remove the FTP sensor (A).
4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new O-ring (B) and a new retainer (C).
Voice Control Switch
1. Remove the steering wheel (see page 17-6). 2. Remove the voice control switch (see page 17-7). 3. Install the voice control switch in the reverse order of removal. ...
Door Position Adjustment
NOTE: Check for a flush fit with the body, then check for equal gaps between the front, rear, and bottom door edges and the body. Check that the door and body edges are parallel. 1. Place the ve ...