Honda Accord: FTP Sensor Replacement
1. Remove the bolt (A), and disconnect the EVAP canister vent shut valve 2P connector (B), the FTP sensor 3P connector (C), and the hoses (D).
2. Remove the bolts (E), and move the EVAP canister assembly (F) to the rear.
3. Remove the FTP sensor (A).
4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new O-ring (B) and a new retainer (C).
Battery Terminal Disconnection and
Disconnection NOTE: Some systems store data in memory that is lost when the battery is disconnected. Do the following procedures before disconnecting the battery, 1. Make sure you have the anti-th ...
Tire Service Life
The service life of your tires is dependent on many factors, including, but not limited to, driving habits, road conditions, vehicle loading, inflation pressure, maintenance history, speed, ...
Countershaft Disassembly, Inspection,
1. Inspect the needle bearings for galling and rough movement. 2. Inspect the splines for excessive wear and damage. 3. Check the shaft bearing surface for scoring and excessive wear. 4. Lubr ...