Honda Accord: FTP Sensor Replacement
1. Remove the bolt (A), and disconnect the EVAP canister vent shut valve 2P connector (B), the FTP sensor 3P connector (C), and the hoses (D).
2. Remove the bolts (E), and move the EVAP canister assembly (F) to the rear.
3. Remove the FTP sensor (A).
4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new O-ring (B) and a new retainer (C).
EVAP Canister Replacement
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift. 2. Remove the wheel sensor harness clamps (A) 3. Support the rear subframe with a transmission jack and a wooden block as shown. 4. Remove the rear subframe m ...
Customer Service Information
Honda dealership personnel are trained professionals. They should be able to answer all your questions. If you encounter a problem that your dealership does not solve to your satisfaction, pl ...
Specifications (4-cylinder models)
Dimensions Dimensions Weights Weights Air Conditioning Air Conditioning Engine Engine Seating Capacities Seating Capacities Capacities Capacities * 1: Including the coolant in ...