Honda Accord: Intermediate Shaft Installation
1. Clean the areas where the Intermediate shaft contacts the differential thoroughly with solvent, and dry then with compressed air.
NOTE: Do not wash the rubber parts with solvent.
2. Install a new set ring (A) onto the set ring groove (B) of the intermediate shaft (C).
3. Insert the intermediate shaft into the differential correctly.
NOTE: Insert the intermediate shaft carefully to prevent damaging the oil seal (D).
4. Install the flange bolt (A) and the two dowel bolts (B).
5. Install the right driveshaft (see page 16-19).
6. Refill the transmission with the recommended transmission fluid: -Manual transmission (see page 13-5) -Automatic transmission (see page 14-192) 7. Check the wheel alignment, and adjust it if necessary (see page 18-5).
8. Test-drive the vehicle.
Lift and Support Points
NOTE: If you are going to remove heavy components such as suspension or the fuel tank from the rear of the vehicle, first support the front of the vehicle with tall safety stands. When substantial ...
To Play a Disc
To load or play discs, the ignition switch must be in the ACCESSORY (I) or ON (II) position. You operate the disc changer with the same controls used for the radio. To select the disc changer, ...