Honda Accord: EVAP Canister Replacement
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift.
2. Remove the wheel sensor harness clamps (A)
3. Support the rear subframe with a transmission jack and a wooden block as shown.
4. Remove the rear subframe mounting bolts (B) and (C).
5. Lower the transmission jack and rear subframe about 50 mm.
NOTE: Be careful not to damage the connecting parts.
6. Remove the bolt (A), and disconnect the hoses (B), the EVAP canister vent shut valve 2P connector (C), and the FTP sensor 3P connector (D).
7. Remove the bolts (E), then remove the EVAP canister assembly (F).
8. Remove the EVAP canister (A) from the EVAP canister bracket (B).
9. Remove the EVAP canister vent shut valve (A) and FTP sensor (B) from the canister (C).
10. Reassemble the EVAP canister with new O-rings (D) and a new retainer (E), then install the EVAP canister bracket.
NOTE: Do not coat the O-rings with oil.
11. Install the EVAP canister assembly to the body.
NOTE: Attach the bracket arm (A) to the body as shown.
12. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal. Use new bolts when you install the rear subframe.
13. Check the wheel alignment (see page 18-5).
Stabilizer Bar Replacement
Special Tools Required - Engine Hanger Adapter VSB02C000015* - Engine Support Hanger, A and Reds AAR-T1256* -Subframe Adapter VSB02C000016* - Subframe Alignment Pin 070AG-SJAA10S *: Available thr ...
Wiper Motor Test
4-door 1. Remove the driver's side wiper arm (see page 22-321). 2. Remove the left side cowl cover (see page 22-321). 3. Disconnect 5P connector (A) from the windshield wiper motor (B). 4. ...
Selecting a Child Seat
When buying a child seat, you need to choose either a conventional child seat, or one designed for use with the Lower Anchors and Tethers for CHildren (LATCH) system. Conventional child seats ...