Honda Accord: EVAP Canister Replacement
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift.
2. Remove the wheel sensor harness clamps (A)
3. Support the rear subframe with a transmission jack and a wooden block as shown.
4. Remove the rear subframe mounting bolts (B) and (C).
5. Lower the transmission jack and rear subframe about 50 mm.
NOTE: Be careful not to damage the connecting parts.
6. Remove the bolt (A), and disconnect the hoses (B), the EVAP canister vent shut valve 2P connector (C), and the FTP sensor 3P connector (D).
7. Remove the bolts (E), then remove the EVAP canister assembly (F).
8. Remove the EVAP canister (A) from the EVAP canister bracket (B).
9. Remove the EVAP canister vent shut valve (A) and FTP sensor (B) from the canister (C).
10. Reassemble the EVAP canister with new O-rings (D) and a new retainer (E), then install the EVAP canister bracket.
NOTE: Do not coat the O-rings with oil.
11. Install the EVAP canister assembly to the body.
NOTE: Attach the bracket arm (A) to the body as shown.
12. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal. Use new bolts when you install the rear subframe.
13. Check the wheel alignment (see page 18-5).
Exhaust Pipe and Muffler Replacement
NOTE: Use new gaskets and self-locking nuts when reassembling. ...
Door Position Adjustment
NOTE: Check for a flush fit with the body, then check for equal gaps between the front, rear, and bottom door edges and the body. Check that the door and body edges are parallel. 1. Place the ve ...
U.S. Owners Your new vehicle is covered by these warranties: New Vehicle Limited Warranty - covers your new vehicle, except for the emissions control systems and accessories, against defects ...