Honda Accord: Audio System Theft Protection*
The audio system is disabled when it is disconnected from the power source, such as when the battery is disconnected or goes dead.
• Reactivating the audio system
1. Set the power mode to ON, and turn on the audio system.
- If you set the power mode to ACCESSORY, you will be requested to enter the audio security code. See step 3.
2. Press and hold the power button again for more than two seconds.
- The audio system is reactivated when the system’s control unit recognizes that the system is in your vehicle.
If the control unit fails to recognize, Enter PIN Code appears on the audio/ information screen.
3. Enter the audio security code using the touch screen. If you enter an incorrect digit, continue to the last digit, then try again. If you do not enter code correctly after 10 tries, leave the system for one hour before trying again, or visit a dealer to have the system reset.
Find the audio system's security code and serial number label in your owner’s manual kit.
We recommend that you write down the serial number in this owner’s manual.
Do not store the label in your vehicle. If you lose the label, you must first retrieve the serial number, and then obtain the code.
You can find out about your serial number and security code from a dealer.
You can register the security code at Owner Link (owners.honda.com.), and find information on how to retrieve the serial number and obtain the code at radio-navicode.honda.com.
Front Fender Trim Replacement
2-door NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the front grille cover or the body. - When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage. - The left side is show ...
General Troubleshooting Information
How to Check for DTCs with the Honda Diagnostic S f stem (HDS) When the powertrain control module (PCM) senses an abnormality in the input or output system, the D indicator (A) in the gauge contro ...
The vehicle is equipped with a Type Vll (GEN 5) immobilizer system that will disable the vehicle unless a programmed ignition key is used. This system consists of a transponder combined with a k ...