Honda Accord: EVAP System
- Component Location Index
- DTC Troubleshooting
- Fuel Cap Warning Message System Troubleshooting
- EVAP Canister Replacement
- FTP Sensor Replacement
- EVAP Canister Vent Shut Valve Replacement
- EVAP Canister Purge Valve Replacement
DTC P062F: Powertrain Control Module (PCM) Internal Control Module Keep Alive Memory (KAM) Error NOTE: Before you troubleshoot record all freeze data and any on-board snapshot with the HDS, and re ...
Customer Service Information
Honda dealership personnel are trained professionals. They should be able to answer all your questions. If you encounter a problem that your dealership does not solve to your satisfaction, pl ...
Trunk Light Test/Replacement
1. Open the trunk lid. 2. Carefully pry out the trunk light (A). Trunk Light: 5 W 3. Disconnect the 2P connector (B) from the trunk light. 4. Check for continuity between terminals No. 1 ( + ...