Honda Accord: EVAP System
- Component Location Index
- DTC Troubleshooting
- Fuel Cap Warning Message System Troubleshooting
- EVAP Canister Replacement
- FTP Sensor Replacement
- EVAP Canister Vent Shut Valve Replacement
- EVAP Canister Purge Valve Replacement
Brake PadWear Indicators
The front and rear disc brakes on all models have audible brake pad wear indicators. If the brake pads need replacing, you will hear a distinctive, metallic screeching sound when you apply ...
Audio Communication Line Circuit
1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0). 2. Disconnect climate control unit connector A (28P) and the audio-HVAC subdisplay (with navigation) or audio-HVAC display unit (without navigation) 12P ...
Rear Door Outer Handle Replacement
4-door NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the door. 1. Remove the door panel (see page 20-38). 2. Disconnect the power door lock actuator connector (A) ...