Honda Accord: System Check
1. Connect the HDS to the data link connector.
2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
3. Monitor the SYSTEM CHECK in the IMMOBILIZER INFO with the HDS.
4. If the HDS displays NORMAL N-1,the immobilizer system is OK at this time, refer to the STATUS LOG. If the HDS displays any other messages, check as follows:
Air Cleaner Element
Inspection / Replacement
1. Open the air cleaner housing cover (A). 2. Remove the air cleaner element (B) from the air cleaner housing (C). 3. Check the air cleaner element for damage or clogging. If it is damaged o ...
Leather EX-L and all V6 models Vacuum dirt and dust from the leather frequently. Pay close attention to the pleats and seams. Clean the leather with a soft cloth dampened with a 90% water and ...
The fluid level should be between theMINandMAXmarks on the side of the reservoir. If the level is at or below the MIN mark, your brake system needs attention. Have the brake system inspect ...