Honda Accord: System Check
1. Connect the HDS to the data link connector.
2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
3. Monitor the SYSTEM CHECK in the IMMOBILIZER INFO with the HDS.
4. If the HDS displays NORMAL N-1,the immobilizer system is OK at this time, refer to the STATUS LOG. If the HDS displays any other messages, check as follows:
Piston, Pin, and Confyssfeg EQC
Disassembly 1. Remove the piston from the engine block (see page 7-14). 2. Apply new engine oil to the piston pin snap rings (A), and turn them in the ring grooves until the end gaps are lined ...
U.S. Owners Your new vehicle is covered by these warranties: New Vehicle Limited Warranty - covers your new vehicle, except for the emissions control systems and accessories, against defects ...
Starting the Engine
1. Make sure the parking brake is applied. 2. Check that the shift lever is in , then depress the brake pedal. - Although it is possible to start the vehicle in , it is safer to st ...