Honda Accord: System Check
1. Connect the HDS to the data link connector.
2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
3. Monitor the SYSTEM CHECK in the IMMOBILIZER INFO with the HDS.
4. If the HDS displays NORMAL N-1,the immobilizer system is OK at this time, refer to the STATUS LOG. If the HDS displays any other messages, check as follows:
1. Remove the audio unit (see page 23-114). 2. Remove the screw and harness cover (A). 3. Disconnect the interface dial connector (A). Remove the screws and interface dial (B). NOTE: If the ...
Safety When Performing Maintenance
Some of the most important safety precautions are given here. However, we cannot warn you of every conceivable hazard that can arise in performing maintenance. Only you can decide whether or not ...