Honda Accord: System Check
1. Connect the HDS to the data link connector.
2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
3. Monitor the SYSTEM CHECK in the IMMOBILIZER INFO with the HDS.
4. If the HDS displays NORMAL N-1,the immobilizer system is OK at this time, refer to the STATUS LOG. If the HDS displays any other messages, check as follows:
CMP Sensor B Replacement
1. Disconnect the connector (A) and hoses (B) from the EVAP canister purge valve (C), then remove the EVAP canister purge valve assembly. 2. Disconnect the CMP sensor B connector (A). 3. Remov ...
Dashboard Side Vent
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* * Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE; - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related p ...
Control Unit Input Test
NOTE: Before testing, troubleshoot the multiplex integrated control unit first, using B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134), Driver's MICU 1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0), ...