Honda Accord: Immobilizer System
- Component Location Index
- System Description
- Circuit Diagram
- DTC Troubleshooting
- Symptom Troubleshooting Information
- Symptom Troubleshooting Index
- Symptom Troubleshooting
- System Check
- Status Log
- Immobilizer-Keyless Control Unit Input Test
- Immobilizer Key Registration
- Immobilizer-Keyless Control Unit Replacement
Lubricants a n d Fluids
For the details of the lubrication points and the type of lubricants to be applied, refer to the illustrated index and the various work procedures (such as Assembly/Reassembly, Replacement Overhaul ...
XM Antenna Replacement
1. Remove the headliner (see page 20-140). 2. Remove the nut (A) from the XM antenna (B). 3. Disconnect the connector (C) and remove the XM antenna. 4. Install the XM antenna in the reverse ...
Low Smart Entry Remote SignalStrength*
The vehicle transmits radio waves to locate the smart entry remote when locking/ unlocking the doors, opening the trunk, or to start the engine. In the following cases, locking/unlocking the door ...