Honda Accord: Status Log
If you suspect there is a immobilizer system problem, check the status log.
1. Connect the HDS to the data link connector.
2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
3. On the HDS screen, at MAIN MENU, enter IMMOBI, then select IMMOBILIZER SET UP, select SYSTEM CHECK, Number of Keys and Status Log, then select STATUS LOG.
4. Check the STATUS LOG count. Troubleshoot the status with the highest count first. If no counts are listed, the immobilizer system is OK. Continue with normal symptom troubleshooting.
CMP Pulse Plate B Replacement
1. Remove the cylinder head cover (see page 6-73). 2. Remove camshaft position (CMP) sensor B (see page 11-198). 3. Hold the camshaft with an open-end wrench, then loosen the bolt. 4. Remov ...
SRS indicator does not come on NOTE: 2-door: Before replacing t h e SRS u n i t , check the SRS u n i t software v e r s i o n w i t h t h e HDS. I f t h e software v e r s i o n is not t h e lates ...
VTC Oil Control Solenoid Valve
1 Disconnect the VTC oil control solenoid valve 2P connector (A). 2. Remove the bolt (B) and the VTC oil control solenoid valve (C). 3. Connect VTC oil control valve 2P connector terminal No. ...