Honda Accord: Status Log
If you suspect there is a immobilizer system problem, check the status log.
1. Connect the HDS to the data link connector.
2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
3. On the HDS screen, at MAIN MENU, enter IMMOBI, then select IMMOBILIZER SET UP, select SYSTEM CHECK, Number of Keys and Status Log, then select STATUS LOG.
4. Check the STATUS LOG count. Troubleshoot the status with the highest count first. If no counts are listed, the immobilizer system is OK. Continue with normal symptom troubleshooting.
DTC P0461: Fuel Level Sensor (Fuel Gauge Sending Unit) Circuit Range/Performance Problem NOTE: - Before you troubleshoot record all freeze data and any on-board snapshot, and review the general ...
4-cylinder models V6 models ...
Oil Jet Replacement
1. Remove the oil pump (see page 8-17). 2. Remove the baffle plate (see step 8 on page 7-14). 3. Remove the oil jet bolts (A), then remove the oil jets (B). 4. Carefully install the oil jets ...