Honda Accord: Status Log
If you suspect there is a immobilizer system problem, check the status log.
1. Connect the HDS to the data link connector.
2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
3. On the HDS screen, at MAIN MENU, enter IMMOBI, then select IMMOBILIZER SET UP, select SYSTEM CHECK, Number of Keys and Status Log, then select STATUS LOG.
4. Check the STATUS LOG count. Troubleshoot the status with the highest count first. If no counts are listed, the immobilizer system is OK. Continue with normal symptom troubleshooting.
Outside Air Temperature Sensor Test
NOTE: Before testing the sensor, check for HVAC DTCs (see page 21-101):. 1. Remove the outside air temperature sensor (seepage' 21-185). 2. Dip the sensor in ice water, and measure the resist ...
Power Assist Check
tires and wheels at the correct tire pressure. 1. Check the power steering fluid level (see page 17-28). 2. Start the engine, let it idle, and turn the steering wheel from lock to lock several ...
Recirculation Control Motor
1. Remove the glove box (see page 20-174). 2. Disconnect the 7P connector (A) from the recirculation control motor (B). Remove the self-tapping screws and the recirculation control motor from th ...