Honda Accord: Loading Discs in the Changer
To load multiple discs in one operation:
1. With the ignition in the ACCESSORY (I) or the ON (II) position, press and hold the LOAD button until you hear a beep and see ‘‘LOAD’’ in the center display, then release the button.
2. Insert a disc into the slot. Insert it only about halfway; the drive will pull it in the rest of the way. You will see ‘‘BUSY’’ in the center display. When you insert the first disc, the changer will start to play the disc.
3. Do not try to insert a disc until ‘‘LOAD’’ appears. You could damage the audio unit.
When ‘‘LOAD’’ appears in the center display again, insert the next disc into the slot.
4. Repeat this until all six positions are loaded. If you are not loading all six positions, the system will then begin playing the last disc loaded.
If you stop loading discs before all six positions are filled, the system will wait for 10 seconds, stop the load operation, and begin playing the last disc loaded.
To load a single disc:
1. Press and release the LOAD button.
2. ‘‘NO DISC’’ is shown on the screen for an empty position in the changer. When the green load indicator comes on and you see ‘‘LOAD’’ in the center display, insert the disc into the slot. Insert it only about halfway; the drive will pull it in the rest of the way.
Do not try to insert a disc until ‘‘LOAD’’ appears. You could damage the audio unit.
You can select the position to load a disc. Turn the interface knob or press a preset button to select the position, then press ENTER on the selector. This starts the loading sequence. If you do not select the position, the system loads the disc to the first empty position in numerical order.
If you press the LOAD button while a disc is playing, the system will stop playing that disc and start the loading sequence. It will then play the disc just loaded.
Before you begin - If you just received your vehicle and have not trained any of the buttons in HomeLink before, you should erase any previously learned codes before training the first butto ...
How well the radio receives stations is dependent on many factors, such as the distance from the station’s transmitter, nearby large objects, and atmospheric conditions. A radio station’s sig ...
Front Inner Fender Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the body. - When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage. 1. Remove the f ...