Honda Accord: Yaw Rate-Lateral Acceleration Sensor Replacement
NOTE: - Do not damage or drop the sensor as It Is sensitive.
- Do not use power tools when replacing the sensor.
1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0).
2. Remove the center console (see page 20-158).
3. Disconnect the yaw rate-lateral acceleration sensor 5P connector (A), then remove the yaw rate-lateral acceleration sensor (B).
4. Check for deformation in the bracket (C). If necessary replace it.
5. Install the yaw rate-lateral acceleration sensor in the reverse order of removal.
6. Do the VSA sensor neutral position memorization (see page 19-133).
Shift Solenoid Valve Test,
Replacement, and Shift Solenoid
Wire Harness Replacement
1. Connect the HDS to the DLC (A) located under the driver's side of the dashboard. 2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). Make sure the HDS communicates with the PCM. If it does not go to the ...
Outside Air Temperature Sensor Test
NOTE: Before testing the sensor, check for HVAC DTCs (see page 21-101):. 1. Remove the outside air temperature sensor (seepage' 21-185). 2. Dip the sensor in ice water, and measure the resist ...
Receiving a Call
When you receive a call, an incoming call notification (if activated) will play and interrupt the audio system if it is on. Press the HFL Talk button to answer the call, or the HFL Back butto ...