Honda Accord: Yaw Rate-Lateral Acceleration Sensor Replacement
NOTE: - Do not damage or drop the sensor as It Is sensitive.
- Do not use power tools when replacing the sensor.
1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0).
2. Remove the center console (see page 20-158).
3. Disconnect the yaw rate-lateral acceleration sensor 5P connector (A), then remove the yaw rate-lateral acceleration sensor (B).
4. Check for deformation in the bracket (C). If necessary replace it.
5. Install the yaw rate-lateral acceleration sensor in the reverse order of removal.
6. Do the VSA sensor neutral position memorization (see page 19-133).
Audio Unit Removal/Installation
With Navigation SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations (see page 24-23), and the precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repairs or service. ...
Differential Carrier and Final Driven
1. Remove the final driven gear (A) from the differential carrier (B). NOTE: Differential carrier bolts have left-hand threads. 2. Install the final driven gear in the direction shown on the ...
The air conditioning (A/C) system removes heat from the passenger compartment by transferring heat from the ambient air to the evaporator. The A/C system refrigerant expands in the evaporator, and ...