Honda Accord: Yaw Rate-Lateral Acceleration Sensor Replacement
NOTE: - Do not damage or drop the sensor as It Is sensitive.
- Do not use power tools when replacing the sensor.
1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0).
2. Remove the center console (see page 20-158).
3. Disconnect the yaw rate-lateral acceleration sensor 5P connector (A), then remove the yaw rate-lateral acceleration sensor (B).
4. Check for deformation in the bracket (C). If necessary replace it.
5. Install the yaw rate-lateral acceleration sensor in the reverse order of removal.
6. Do the VSA sensor neutral position memorization (see page 19-133).
Receiving XM Radio Service
If your XM Radio service has expired or you purchased your vehicle from a previous owner, you can listen to a sampling of the broadcasts available on XM Radio. With the ignition switch in th ...
Voice Control Operation
Your vehicle has a voice control system that allows hands-free operation of most of the navigation system functions. The voice control system uses the (Talk) and (hang-up/back) buttons on ...