Honda Accord: VSA Sensor Neutral Position Memorization
NOTE: Do not press the brake pedal during this procedure.
1. Park the vehicle on a flat and level surface, with the steering wheel in the straight ahead position.
2. With the ignition switch in LOCK (0), connect the HDS to the data link connector (DLC) (A) under the driver's side of the dashboard.
3. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
4. Make sure the HDS communicates with the vehicle and the VSA modulator-control unit. If it doesn't, troubleshoot the DLC circuit (see page 11-181).
5. Select VSA ADJUSTMENT with the HDS, and follow the screen prompts.
NOTE: See the HDS Help menu for specific instructions.
6. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0).
Fuel Pipe Protector Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to scratch the body. - When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage. 1. Remove the le ...
Auto Door Locking
The auto door locking feature has three possible settings: The auto door locking is deactivated all the time. The doors lock whenever you move the shift lever out of the Park (P) position (A ...
Charging System Indicator
troubleshooting the charging system indicator. 1. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). Does the charging system indicator come on? YES-Go to step 2. NO-Go to step 14. 2. Start the engine. ...