Honda Accord: Steering Angle Sensor Replacement
SRS components are located In this area. Review the SRS component locations: 4-door (see page 24-21), 2-door (see page 24-23) and the precautions and procedures (see page 24-25).
NOTE: Do not damage or drop the combination switch as the steering angle sensor is sensitive to shock and vibration.
1. With the wheels in the straight ahead position and the steering wheel centered, remove the steering wheel (see page 17-6).
2. Remove the steering column covers (see page 20-181) and the cable reel (see page 24-225).
3. Remove the combination switch assembly (see step 7 on page 17-11).
4. Remove the combination light switch (A) and the wiper/washer switch (B) from the combination switch body assembly (C).
5. Install the combination switch body assembly in the reverse order of removal.
NOTE: - Do not remove the steering angle sensor from the combination switch body.
- When installing the cable reel, set the turn signal canceling sleeve position so that the arrow points straight up (see page 24-226).
- Note that the tightening order is specified for the combination switch mounting screws (see page 17-12).
Cylinder Head Installation
1. Install a new coolant separator (A) In the engine block whenever the engine block is replaced. 2. Clean the cylinder head and the engine block surface. 3. Install the new cylinder head gaske ...
This shows how much fuel you have. It may show slightly more or less than the actual amount. The needle returns to the bottom after you turn off the ignition. Avoid driving with an extremely ...
Dust and Pollen Filter
This filter removes the dust and pollen that is brought in fromthe outside through the heating and cooling system/climate control system. Have your dealer replace this filter when this serv ...