Honda Accord: Valve Body and ATF Strainer Removal
1. Remove the ATF feed pipes (A) and the ATF joint pipes (B).
2. Remove the ATF strainer (C) (two bolts).
3. Remove the regulator valve body (D) (eight bolts).
4. Remove the stator shaft (E) and the stator shaft stop (F), then remove the regulator separator plate (G) and the two dowel pins (H).
5. Remove the servo body (I) (12 bolts), then remove the servo separator plate (J) and the two dowel pins (K).
6. Remove the cooler check valve spring (L) and the cooler check valve (M), then remove the main valve body (N) (three bolts). Do not let the two check balls (O) fall out, and do not use a magnet to remove the check balls, it may magnetize them.
7. Remove the ATF pump driven gear shaft (P), then remove the ATF pump driven gear (Q) and the ATF pump drive gear (R).
8. Remove the main separator plate (S) and the two dowel pins (T).
9. Remove the ATF magnet (U), clean and reinstall it in the torque converter housing (V).
10. Clean the inlet opening (A) of the ATF strainer (B) thoroughly with compressed air, t h e n check that it is in good condition and that the inlet opening is not clogged.
11. Test the ATF strainer by pouring clean ATF through the inlet opening, and replace it if it is clogged or damaged.
12. Remove the O-rings (W) (X) from the stator shaft and the ATF strainer. Install new ones when installing the valve bodies.
Rocker Arm Oil Pressure Switch
All models except PZEV 1. Disconnect the rocker arm oil pressure switch connector (A). 2. Remove the rocker arm oil pressure switch (B). 3. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal wi ...
This command group is available for paired cell phones. Phone pairing tips You cannot pair your phone while the vehicle is moving. Your phone must be in discovery or search mode to pair. Refe ...