Honda Accord: Oil Filter Feed Pipe Replacement
1. Remove the oil filter base (see page 8-13).
2. Remove the oil filter feed pipe.
3. Install the two 20 x 1.5 mm nuts (A) onto the new oil filter feed pipe. Hold one nut with a wrench, then use a second wrench to tighten the other nut.
4. Apply new engine oil to the oil filter feed pipe threeds, then torque the oil filter feed pipe to the oil filter base to 35 Nm (3.6 kgf-m, 26 Ibfft).
5. Remove the nuts from the oil filter feed pipe, then install the oil filter base (see page 8-13).
Front Seat Belt Replacement
Front Seat Belt - 2-door SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations (see page 24-23) and the precautions and procedures (see page 24-25) before doing repairs or se ...
Alternator Removal and
Removal 1. Do the battery terminal disconnection procedure (see page 22-91). 2. Remove the drive belt (see page 4-30). 3. Remove the two bolts securing the alternator. 4. Disconnect the alt ...
Auxiliary Input Jack
The auxiliary input jack is inside the console compartment. The system will accept auxiliary input from standard audio accessories using a 1/8 inch (3.5 mm) stereo miniplug. When you plug i ...