Honda Accord: Oil Filter Feed Pipe Replacement
1. Remove the oil filter base (see page 8-13).
2. Remove the oil filter feed pipe.
3. Install the two 20 x 1.5 mm nuts (A) onto the new oil filter feed pipe. Hold one nut with a wrench, then use a second wrench to tighten the other nut.
4. Apply new engine oil to the oil filter feed pipe threeds, then torque the oil filter feed pipe to the oil filter base to 35 Nm (3.6 kgf-m, 26 Ibfft).
5. Remove the nuts from the oil filter feed pipe, then install the oil filter base (see page 8-13).
Countershaft Assembly Clearance Inspection
tightened to the specified torque (see page 13-46). 1. Measure the clearance between 1st gear (A) and the 1st gear distance collar (B) with a feeler gauge (C). - If the clearance exceeds the se ...
Maintenance Display The maintenance minder is an important feature of the information display. Based on engine and transmission operating conditions, the Accord's onboard computer (ECM/PCM) calcul ...
Checking the Engine
If the engine does not start, check the starter. If you must start the vehicle immediately, use an assisting vehicle to jump start it. ...