Honda Accord: Oil Filter Feed Pipe Replacement
1. Remove the oil filter base (see page 8-13).
2. Remove the oil filter feed pipe.
3. Install the two 20 x 1.5 mm nuts (A) onto the new oil filter feed pipe. Hold one nut with a wrench, then use a second wrench to tighten the other nut.
4. Apply new engine oil to the oil filter feed pipe threeds, then torque the oil filter feed pipe to the oil filter base to 35 Nm (3.6 kgf-m, 26 Ibfft).
5. Remove the nuts from the oil filter feed pipe, then install the oil filter base (see page 8-13).
Disc Changer Error Messages (Models with navigation system)
The chart on the right explains the error messages you may see in the center display while playing a disc. If you see an error message in the center display while playing a disc, press the ej ...
Oil Pump Chain Replacement
NOTE: Keep the oil pump chain away from magnetic fields. Removal 1. Remove the drive belt (see page 4-30). 2. Remove the oil pan (see page 7-11). 3. Support the engine with a jack and a wood ...
Change Lever Assembly Disassembly/Reassembly
NOTE: Prior to reassembling, clean all the parts in solvent, dry them, and apply grease to contact surfaces as shown. Do not wash the rubber parts with solvent. ...