Honda Accord: Oil Filter Feed Pipe Replacement
1. Remove the oil filter base (see page 8-13).
2. Remove the oil filter feed pipe.
3. Install the two 20 x 1.5 mm nuts (A) onto the new oil filter feed pipe. Hold one nut with a wrench, then use a second wrench to tighten the other nut.
4. Apply new engine oil to the oil filter feed pipe threeds, then torque the oil filter feed pipe to the oil filter base to 35 Nm (3.6 kgf-m, 26 Ibfft).
5. Remove the nuts from the oil filter feed pipe, then install the oil filter base (see page 8-13).
Oil Pressure Switch Test
1 Disconnect the oil pressure switch connector (A) from the oil pressure switch (B). 2. Check for continuity between the oil pressure switch terminal and the engine (ground). There should be con ...
1. Inspect the 4th and 5th clutch pistons and the clutch piston check valves (A). 2. If the clutch piston check valve is loose or damaged, replace the clutch piston. 3. Check the spring retain ...
Valve Body Valve Installation
1. Coat all parts with ATF before assembly. 2. Install the valves and the springs in the sequence shown for the main valve body (see page 14-277), the regulator valve body (see page 14-279), and ...