Honda Accord: Oil Filter Feed Pipe Replacement
1. Remove the oil filter base (see page 8-13).
2. Remove the oil filter feed pipe.
3. Install the two 20 x 1.5 mm nuts (A) onto the new oil filter feed pipe. Hold one nut with a wrench, then use a second wrench to tighten the other nut.
4. Apply new engine oil to the oil filter feed pipe threeds, then torque the oil filter feed pipe to the oil filter base to 35 Nm (3.6 kgf-m, 26 Ibfft).
5. Remove the nuts from the oil filter feed pipe, then install the oil filter base (see page 8-13).
Countershaft Reverse Selector Hub and
3rd Gear Installation
Special Tools Required Driver Handle, 40 mm I.D. 07746-0030100 1. Install 2nd gear, 1st gear, 5th gear, and the 37 x 41 x 54.3 mm collar on the countershaft. 2. Slide 3rd gear (A) over the count ...
If equipped Turn the fog lights on and off by turning the switch next to the headlight switch. You can use the fog lights only when the headlights are on low beam. With the light switch in ...