Honda Accord: Engine Oil Gallery Cap Replacement
1. Remove the harness bracket (A), then remove the
engine oil gallery cap (B).
2. Clean the O-ring groove and mating surface with the
engine oil gallery cap.
3. Apply new engine oil to new O-rings (C). Install the
engine oil gallery cap with O-rings, then install the
1. Remove the oil filter base (see page 8-13).
2. Remove the oil filter feed pipe.
3. Install the two 20 x 1.5 mm nuts (A) onto the new oil
filter feed pipe. Hold one nut with a wrench, then us ...
1. Remove the oil pump (see page 8-17).
2. Remove the baffle plate (see step 8 on page 7-14).
3. Remove the oil jet bolts (A), then remove the oil jets
4. Carefully install the oil jets ...