Honda Accord: Engine Oil Gallery Cap Replacement
1. Remove the harness bracket (A), then remove the engine oil gallery cap (B).
2. Clean the O-ring groove and mating surface with the engine oil gallery cap.
3. Apply new engine oil to new O-rings (C). Install the engine oil gallery cap with O-rings, then install the harness bracket.
Engine Oil Replacement
1. Warm up the engine. 2 Remove the drain bolt (A), and drain the engine oil. 3. Reinstall the drain bolt with a new washer (B). 4. Refill the engine with the recommended oil (see page 3-2). ...
Wiper Arm/Nozzle Adjustment
4-door 1. Turn the wiper switch ON, and then back OFF. 2. W h e n t h e w i p e r a r m s s t o p at t h e p a r k p o s i t i o n , c o n f i rm that t h e y a r e at t h e s t a n d a r d posi ...
Trunk Lid Cushion Replacement
1. Remove the trunk lid cushion (A) by pulling it out to detach the clips. 2. Replace the trunk lid cushion with a new one. 3. Install the trunk lid cushion by pushing on the clip areas until ...