Honda Accord: Oil Filter Base Replacement
1. Remove the oil filter (see page 8-12).
2. Remove the exhaust pipe bracket (A), then remove the oil filter base (B).
3. Clean the O-ring grooves and the mating surface with the oil filter base.
4. Install the oil filter base with new O-rings (C).
5. Install the oil filter (see page 8-12).
Rearview Mirror Harness Cover Base
4-door with Automatic Dimming Rearview Mirror NOTE: t Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Wear eye protection while cutting the glass adhesive with piano wire. 1. Remove these items: - R ...
A/T Clutch Pressure Control Solenoid
Valve B and C Test
1. Connect the HDS to the DLC (A) located under the driver's side of the dashboard. 2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). Make sure the HDS communicates with the PCM. If it does not, go to the ...
Output Shaft (Countershaft) Speed
1. Remove the nut securing the under-hood fuse/relay box, and swing it out of the way. 2. Remove the intake air duct and the air cleaner housing. 3. Disconnect the output shaft (countershaft) ...