Honda Accord: Oil Filter Base Replacement
1. Remove the oil filter (see page 8-12).
2. Remove the exhaust pipe bracket (A), then remove the oil filter base (B).
3. Clean the O-ring grooves and the mating surface with the oil filter base.
4. Install the oil filter base with new O-rings (C).
5. Install the oil filter (see page 8-12).
General Troubleshooting Information
Troubleshooting CAN Circuit Related Problems NOTE: If you are troubleshooting multiple DTCs, be sure to follow the instructions in B-Can System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134).. Using the ...
The ECON button turns the ECON mode on and off. The ECON mode helps you improve your fuel economy by adjusting the performance of the engine, transmission, heating and cooling system/climate co ...
Supplemental restraint system (SRS)
The Accord SRS Includes a driver's airbag in the steering wheel hub, a passenger's airbag In the dashboard above the glove box, seat belt tensioners in the front seat belt retractors, side curtai ...