Honda Accord: Oil Filter Base Replacement
1. Remove the oil filter (see page 8-12).
2. Remove the exhaust pipe bracket (A), then remove the oil filter base (B).
3. Clean the O-ring grooves and the mating surface with the oil filter base.
4. Install the oil filter base with new O-rings (C).
5. Install the oil filter (see page 8-12).
Regulator Valve Body Disassembly,
Inspection, and Reassembly
1. Clean all parts thoroughly in solvent and dry them with compressed air. Blow out all passages. 2. Inspect the valve body for scoring and damage. 3. Check all valves for free movement. If an ...
Power Steering Hose, Line, and Pressure Switch
Note these items during installation: -Connect each hose to the corresponding line securely until it contacts the stop on the line. Install the clamp or adjustable clamp at the specified distance ...