Honda Accord: Oil Filter Base Replacement
1. Remove the oil filter (see page 8-12).
2. Remove the exhaust pipe bracket (A), then remove
the oil filter base (B).
3. Clean the O-ring grooves and the mating surface with
the oil filter base.
4. Install the oil filter base with new O-rings (C).
5. Install the oil filter (see page 8-12).
Special Tools Required
Oil Filter Wrench 07 AAA-PLC A100
1. Drain the engine oil (see page 8-11).
2. Remove the oil filter with the oil filter wrench.
3. Inspect the filter to make sure the ru ...
1. Remove the oil filter base (see page 8-13).
2. Remove the oil filter feed pipe.
3. Install the two 20 x 1.5 mm nuts (A) onto the new oil
filter feed pipe. Hold one nut with a wrench, then us ...
Adjusting the Sound
Press the MENU button to display
the sound settings. Turn the selector
knob to select an appropriate setting:
bass, treble, fader, balance, SUBW*
(subwoofer) and SVC (speedsensitive