Honda Accord: Oil Filter Base Replacement
1. Remove the oil filter (see page 8-12).
2. Remove the exhaust pipe bracket (A), then remove the oil filter base (B).
3. Clean the O-ring grooves and the mating surface with the oil filter base.
4. Install the oil filter base with new O-rings (C).
5. Install the oil filter (see page 8-12).
CMP Sensor A Replacement
1. Disconnect the CMP sensor A 3P connector (B). 2. Remove CMP sensor A from the intake camshaft side of the cylinder head. 3. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new O-ri ...
Rear Seat Access Cable Replacement
2-door Passenger's Seat NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to kink the rear seat access cable. - The right rear seat access cable is shown; the left rear seat access ...
Adjusting the Sound
BASS, TREBLE, FADER, and BALANCE are each adjustable. You can also adjust the strength of the sound coming from the subwoofer speaker. In addition, you can set the speed-sensitive volume c ...