Honda Accord: Gearbox Mount Cushion Replacement
1. Remove the steering gearbox (see page 17-37).
2. Position a 40 mm socket (A) on the flange part of the gearbox housing with a washer (B), a 10 x 150 mm flange bolt (C), and a 10 mm nut (D) as shown.
3. Hold the flange bolt with a wrench, and tighten the nut with a wrench. Remove the gearbox mount cushion ( E ) .
4. Apply a mild soap and water solution to the new gearbox mount cushion surface (A), then place the mount cushon on the gearbox mounting cushion hole.
5. Position a 40 mm socket on the flange part of the gearbox housing with a washer, a flange bolt, and a nut as shown.
6. Install the gearbox mount cushion by tightening the nut until the mount cushion edge (A) properly fits on the gearbox flange surface (B).
7. Install the steering gearbox (see page 17-60).
Using the Paddle Shifters in the S position (Sequential Shift Mode)
V6 models only With the shift lever in the S position, you can manually shift up or down with the paddle shifters. The transmission goes into the sequential shift mode and holds the selected ...
Dashboard Center Lower Cover
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component ...
Instrument Panel The instrument panel has many indicators to give you important information about your vehicle. Seat Belt Reminder Indicator This indicator comes on when you turn the ig ...