Honda Accord: Gearbox Mount Cushion Replacement
1. Remove the steering gearbox (see page 17-37).
2. Position a 40 mm socket (A) on the flange part of the gearbox housing with a washer (B), a 10 x 150 mm flange bolt (C), and a 10 mm nut (D) as shown.
3. Hold the flange bolt with a wrench, and tighten the nut with a wrench. Remove the gearbox mount cushion ( E ) .
4. Apply a mild soap and water solution to the new gearbox mount cushion surface (A), then place the mount cushon on the gearbox mounting cushion hole.
5. Position a 40 mm socket on the flange part of the gearbox housing with a washer, a flange bolt, and a nut as shown.
6. Install the gearbox mount cushion by tightening the nut until the mount cushion edge (A) properly fits on the gearbox flange surface (B).
7. Install the steering gearbox (see page 17-60).
The HFL digits do not go away from the audio-HVAC subdisplay or the audio HVAC display after pressing the HFL BACK button 1. Connect the HDS to the DLC (see page 23-252). 2. Clear the DTCs with ...
Oil Pan Installation
1. Remove all of the old liquid gasket from the oil pan mating surfaces, the bolts, and the bolt holes. 2. Clean and dry the oil pan mating surfaces. 3. Apply liquid gasket, P/N 08717-0004,0871 ...
Door Striker Adjustment
Make sure the door latches securely without slamming it. If necessary, adjust the striker (A): The striker nuts are fixed, but the striker can be adjusted slightly up or down, and in or out. 1. ...