Honda Accord: Gearbox Mount Cushion Replacement
1. Remove the steering gearbox (see page 17-37).
2. Position a 40 mm socket (A) on the flange part of the gearbox housing with a washer (B), a 10 x 150 mm flange bolt (C), and a 10 mm nut (D) as shown.
3. Hold the flange bolt with a wrench, and tighten the nut with a wrench. Remove the gearbox mount cushion ( E ) .
4. Apply a mild soap and water solution to the new gearbox mount cushion surface (A), then place the mount cushon on the gearbox mounting cushion hole.
5. Position a 40 mm socket on the flange part of the gearbox housing with a washer, a flange bolt, and a nut as shown.
6. Install the gearbox mount cushion by tightening the nut until the mount cushion edge (A) properly fits on the gearbox flange surface (B).
7. Install the steering gearbox (see page 17-60).
Your Vehicle's Safety Features
The following checklist will help you take an active role in protecting yourself and your passengers. 1Your Vehicle's Safety Features Your vehicle is equipped with many features that work t ...
Brake System Indicator
The brake system indicator normally comes on when you turn the ignition switch to the ON (II) position and as a reminder to check the parking brake. It will stay on if you do not fully r ...
DTC B10A2: Driver's MICU (EEPROM) Error NOTE: If you are troubleshooting multiple DTCs, be sure to follow the instructions in B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode A (see page 22-134). 1. Clear the D ...