Honda Accord: HandsFreeLink System
- Component Location Index
- General Troubleshooting Information
- DTC Troubleshooting Index
- Symptom Troubleshooting Index
- System Description
- HFL System Troubleshooting
- Circuit Diagram
- DTC Troubleshooting
- Symptom Troubleshooting
- HFL Switch Test
- Front HFL-ANC Microphone Removal/Installation
- HFL Switch Removal/Installation
- Control Unit Input Test/Replacement
Changing the Set Speed
You can increase the set cruising speed in any of these ways: Press and hold the RES/ACCEL button. When you reach the desired cruising speed, release the button. Push on the accelerator peda ...
Transmission Range Switch
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift, or apply the parking brake, block the rear wheels, and raise the front of the vehicle. Make sure it is securely supported. 2. Remove the left front wheel. 3. Mo ...
Your vehicle is equipped with disc brakes at all four wheels. A power assist helps reduce the effort needed on the brake pedal. The emergency brake assist system increases the stopping force ...