Honda Accord: HandsFreeLink System
- Component Location Index
- General Troubleshooting Information
- DTC Troubleshooting Index
- Symptom Troubleshooting Index
- System Description
- HFL System Troubleshooting
- Circuit Diagram
- DTC Troubleshooting
- Symptom Troubleshooting
- HFL Switch Test
- Front HFL-ANC Microphone Removal/Installation
- HFL Switch Removal/Installation
- Control Unit Input Test/Replacement
Center Pocket Removal/Installation
Without Navigation System NOTE; - Take care not to scratch the dashboard or the related parts. - A/T is shown; M/T is similar. 1. Remove the center console panel (see page 20-157). 2. A/T: ...
VTC Actuator Inspection
1. Remove the cam chain (see page 6-62). 2. Loosen the rocker arm adjusting screws (see step 2 on page 6-81). 3. Remove the camshaft holder (see step 3 on page 6-81). 4. Remove the intake c ...
The air conditioning (A/C) system removes heat from the passenger compartment by transferring heat from the ambient air to the evaporator. The A/C system refrigerant expands in the evaporator, and ...