Honda Accord: VTEC/VTC
- Component Location I n d e x
- DTC Troubleshooting
- VTC Oil Control Solenoid Valve Removal/Test/lnstallation
- CMP Sensor A Replacement
- Rocker Arm Oil Control Valve Removal/Installation
- Rocker Arm Oil Pressure Switch Removal/Installation
- Rocker Arm Oil Pressure Switch A Removal/Installation
- Rocker Arm Oil Pressure Switch B Removal/Installation
Rear Door Outer Molding
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* - Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 4-door N O T E : - If you remove the door outer molding, replace ...
HandsFreeLink Control Unit Inputs and Outputs HandsFreeLink Control Unit 28P Connector *l:The shielded wires have a heat-shrink tube insulating the outside of the wire. The color of the insula ...
Front Fender Fairing Replacement
For Some Models NOTE; - Take care not to scratch the body. - Put on gloves to protect your hands. 1. Remove the front Inner fender as needed (see page 20-290). 2. From the wheel arch, rele ...