Honda Accord: Interior Trim
- Component Location Index
- Trim Removal/Installation Door Areas
- Trim Removal/Installation - Pillar Areas
- Trim Remowal/Installatlon - Rear Side Area
- Trim Removal/Installation - Rear Shelf Area
- Trim Removal/Installation - Trunk Area
- Trim Removal/Installation - Trunk Lid
- Sunvisor Removal/Installation
- Grab Handle Removal/Installation
- Headliner Removal/Installation
- Carpet Replacemen
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Wear eye protection while cutting glass adhesive with a piano wire. - Use seat covers to avoid damaging any surfaces. - Glass adhesive can be ...
Synchro Ring and Gear Inspection
1. Inspect the synchro rings for scoring, cracks, and damage (A). Example of synchro ring teeth 2. Inspect the inside of each synchro ring (B) for wear. Inspect the ...
To Stop Playing Your iPod
To play the radio, press the FM/AM, or button. Press the CD button to switch to the disc mode. Press the AUX button to switch back to the iPod. Disconnecting an iPod You can disconnect the ...