Honda Accord: Trim Removal/Installation - Trunk Lid
Special Tools Required
KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014*
*Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. .
- Take care not to bend or scratch the panel.
- Use the appropriate tool from the KTC trim tool set to avoid damage when removing components.
1. Remove the trunk lid trim panel (A).
-1. Remove the clips (B,C).
-2. Pass the trunk lid hinges (D) through the slits (E) on both sides.
-3. Pass the trunk lid handle IF! through the hole (G).
2. Pivot the trunk lid handle (A) down on the forward hooks (B) while prying the rear hook (C), then remove the handle.
3. Install the panel in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - If the clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- Push the clips and the hooks into place securely
Trim Removal/Installation - Trunk AreaSpecial Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* * Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not ...
Sunvisor Removal/InstallationNOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to bend or scratch the headliner. - When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage. 1. ...
Oil Pressure Switch Test
1 Disconnect the oil pressure switch connector (A) from the oil pressure switch (B). 2. Check for continuity between the oil pressure switch terminal and the engine (ground). There should be con ...
Additional Safety Precautions
Do not let a child wear a seat belt across the neck. This could result in serious neck injuries during a crash. Do not let a child put the shoulder part of a seat belt behind the back or un ...
XM Radio Display Messages
‘‘LOADING’’ - XM is loading the audio or program information. ‘‘OFF AIR’’ - The channel currently selected is no longer broadcasting. ‘‘UPDATING’’ - The encryption code is ...