Honda Accord: Trunk Lid
- Trunk Lid Adjustment
- Trunk Lid Torsion Bar Replacement
- Trunk Lid Weatherstrip Replacement
- Trunk Lid Cushion Replacement
- Trunk Lid Dynamic Damper Replacement
Low Smart Entry Remote SignalStrength*
The vehicle transmits radio waves to locate the smart entry remote when locking/ unlocking the doors, opening the trunk, or to start the engine. In the following cases, locking/unlocking the door ...
Brake Pedal Position Switch Signal
1. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II). 2. Check the BRAKE SWITCH in the DATA LIST with the HDS. Does it indicate OFF? YES-Go to step 3. NO-lnspect the brake pedal position switch (see page ...
To Stop Playing Your iPod
To play the radio, press the AM, FM, or button. Press the CD/ AUX button to switch between disc mode (if a disc is loaded) and the iPod and AUX. On models without XM Radio, press the CD but ...