Honda Accord: Trunk Lid Cushion Replacement
1. Remove the trunk lid cushion (A) by pulling it out to detach the clips.
2. Replace the trunk lid cushion with a new one.
3. Install the trunk lid cushion by pushing on the clip areas until the clips snap into place.
Special Tools Required Subframe Alignment Pin 070AG-SJAA10S Front Subframe Torque After removing the subframe mounting bolts, the front subframe middle rubber mount mounting bolts, the front sub ...
Opening and Closing the Hood
1. Park the vehicle, and set the parking brake. Pull the hood release handle located under the lower left corner of the dashboard. The hood will pop up slightly. 2. Reach in between the ho ...
Oil Jet Replacement
1. Remove the oil pump (see page 8-17). 2. Remove the baffle plate (see step 8 on page 7-14). 3. Remove the oil jet bolts (A), then remove the oil jets (B). 4. Carefully install the oil jets ...