Honda Accord: Tire Pressure Sensor Location
Special Tools Required
TPMS Trigger Tool ATEQ VT55*
*Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program 888-424-6857
NOTE: - The TPMS tool is necessary to do this procedure.
- Let the vehicle sit for at least 5 minutes to allow the tire pressure sensors to switch to sleep mode.
-This procedure locates where the tire pressure sensors 1, 2, 3,4 are mounted, when activated by the TPMS tool.
-Position the vehicle at least 10 ft (3 m) away from other vehicles that have tire pressure sensors.
1. With the ignition switch in LOCK (0), connect the HDS to the data link connector (DLC) (A) located under the driver's side of the dashboard.
2. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II).
3. Make sure the HDS communicates with the vehicle and the TPMS control unit. If it does not, troubleshoot the DLC circuit (see page 11-181).
4. Using the HDS, bring up the TPMS data list, scroll down to the bottom, and locate the four tire pressure sensors ID numbers. These are the ID numbers assigned to each tire location.
5. Follow HDS screen prompts under sensor ID learn, to turn on the TPMS tool.
6. Hold the TPMS tool near the valve stem of one wheel, and activate the tire pressure sensor.
NOTE: - See the HDS Help menu under sensor ID learn for specific instructions.
- If the tire pressure sensor still does not respond, then check for DTC 32,34,36, and 38 with the HDS.
7. The TPMS tool will display the sensor data including the sensor ID number.
8. Locate the tire pressure sensor ID numbers on the TPMS data list, and match it to the sensor number.
Note the sensor location.
9. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0).
Compass Zone Selection
In most areas, there is a variation between magnetic north and true north. Zone selection is required so the compass can compensate for this variation. To check and select the zone, do this: ...
Front Seat Torsion Bar Replacement
2-door Driver's seat (manual height adjustable seat) NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands. - Take care not to tear or damage the seat covers. - When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, ...
B-CAN System Diagnosis Test Mode
1 and Test Mode 2 (without the
Special Tools Required MFCS (MCIC) Service Connector 07WAZ-00101 OA Test Mode 1 Check the ECM/PCM for DTCs and troubleshoot ECM/PCM (see p a g e 11-3) or F-CAN loss o f communication errors first ...