Honda Accord: VTC Oil Control Solenoid Valve Removal/Test/lnstallation
1 Disconnect the VTC oil control solenoid valve 2P connector (A).
2. Remove the bolt (B) and the VTC oil control solenoid valve (C).
3. Connect VTC oil control valve 2P connector terminal No. 2 to the battery positive terminal with a jumper wire. Connect VTC oil control solenoid valve 2P connector terminal No. 1 to the battery negative terminal with a jumper wire.
VTC OIL CONTROL SOLENOID VALVE 2P CONNECTOR
Terminal side of male terminals
4. Measure the clearance of the valve (A). The clearance should be at least 0.05 in (1.2 mm) - If the clearance is as specified, the valve is OK; reinstall it with a new O-eing.
- If the clearance is not as specified, install a new valve and O-ring.
NOTE - Before you install the valve, make sure its mating surface to the cylinder head is clean and dry.
- Coat the O-ring with engine oil before you install it.
- Do not install the valve while wearing cloth fibrous gloves. Be careful not to contaminate the cylinder head opening.
VSA Modulator-Control Unit Inputs and Outputs for 36P Connector (Connector Disconnected Wire side of female terminals. System Outline This system i s composed of the VSA modulator-control u ...
VSA Modulator-Control Unit Removal and
N O T E : - Do not spill brake fluid on the vehicle; it may damage the paint. If brake fluid gets on the paint, wash it off immediately with water. - Be careful not to damage or deform the brake ...
Exploded View Replace the pump as an assembly if any of the parts indicated with an asterisk (*) are worn or damaged. Special Tools Required -Attachment, 32 x 35 mm 07746-0010100 -Driver Handl ...