Honda Accord: VTC Oil Control Solenoid Valve Removal/Test/lnstallation
1 Disconnect the VTC oil control solenoid valve 2P connector (A).
2. Remove the bolt (B) and the VTC oil control solenoid valve (C).
3. Connect VTC oil control valve 2P connector terminal No. 2 to the battery positive terminal with a jumper wire. Connect VTC oil control solenoid valve 2P connector terminal No. 1 to the battery negative terminal with a jumper wire.
VTC OIL CONTROL SOLENOID VALVE 2P CONNECTOR
Terminal side of male terminals
4. Measure the clearance of the valve (A). The clearance should be at least 0.05 in (1.2 mm) - If the clearance is as specified, the valve is OK; reinstall it with a new O-eing.
- If the clearance is not as specified, install a new valve and O-ring.
NOTE - Before you install the valve, make sure its mating surface to the cylinder head is clean and dry.
- Coat the O-ring with engine oil before you install it.
- Do not install the valve while wearing cloth fibrous gloves. Be careful not to contaminate the cylinder head opening.
Transmission Range Switch Test
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift, or apply the parking brake, block the rear wheels, and raise the front of the . vehicle. Make sure it is securely supported. 2. Remove the left front wheel. 3. ...
TPMS Control Unit Replacement
NOTE: Make sure the TPMS control unit mounting bracket is not bent or twisted as this may affect its communication with the tire pressure sensors. 1. Turn the ignition switch to LOCK (0). 2. R ...
The security system helps to protect your vehicle and valuables from theft. The horn sounds and a combination of headlights, parking lights, side marker lights and taillights flashes if someo ...