Honda Accord: VTC Oil Control Solenoid Valve Removal/Test/lnstallation
1 Disconnect the VTC oil control solenoid valve 2P connector (A).
2. Remove the bolt (B) and the VTC oil control solenoid valve (C).
3. Connect VTC oil control valve 2P connector terminal No. 2 to the battery positive terminal with a jumper wire. Connect VTC oil control solenoid valve 2P connector terminal No. 1 to the battery negative terminal with a jumper wire.
VTC OIL CONTROL SOLENOID VALVE 2P CONNECTOR
Terminal side of male terminals
4. Measure the clearance of the valve (A). The clearance should be at least 0.05 in (1.2 mm) - If the clearance is as specified, the valve is OK; reinstall it with a new O-eing.
- If the clearance is not as specified, install a new valve and O-ring.
NOTE - Before you install the valve, make sure its mating surface to the cylinder head is clean and dry.
- Coat the O-ring with engine oil before you install it.
- Do not install the valve while wearing cloth fibrous gloves. Be careful not to contaminate the cylinder head opening.
Front Seat-back Cover Replacement
Special Tools Required - KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* -Trim Pad Remover, Snap-on A177A or equivalent, commercially available *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888 ...
Power Steering Hose, Line, and Pressure Switch
Note these items during installation: -Connect each hose to the corresponding line securely until it contacts the stop on the line. Install the clamp or adjustable clamp at the specified distance ...
Maintenance Main Items
If message "SERVICE" does not appear more than 12 months after the display is reset change the engine oil every year. NOTE: - Independent of the maintenance messages in the smart maint ...