Honda Accord: VTEC/VTC
- Component Location I n d e x
- DTC Troubleshooting
- VTC Oil Control Solenoid Valve Removal/Test/lnstallation
- CMP Sensor A Replacement
- Rocker Arm Oil Control Valve Removal/Installation
- Rocker Arm Oil Pressure Switch Removal/Installation
- Rocker Arm Oil Pressure Switch A Removal/Installation
- Rocker Arm Oil Pressure Switch B Removal/Installation
Driver's Seat Position Sensor Operation Check
Check the driver's seat position sensor after driver's seat position sensor replacement. 1. Make sure the driver's seat is all the way forward position. 2. Make sure the ignition switch is in L ...
Vehicle Identification Number
Manufacturer, Make, and Type of Vehicle 1HG: Honda of America Mfg., Inc. Honda passenger vehicle JHM: Honda Motor Co., Ltd. Honda passenger vehicle Line, Body, and Engine Type CP2: Accord/ ...
Low Fuel Indicator Test
1. Do the gauge self-diagnostic test (see page 22-332). - If the low fuel indicator flashes, go to step 2. - If the low fuel indicator does not flash, replace the gauge control module (see page ...