Honda Accord: VTEC/VTC
- Component Location I n d e x
- DTC Troubleshooting
- VTC Oil Control Solenoid Valve Removal/Test/lnstallation
- CMP Sensor A Replacement
- Rocker Arm Oil Control Valve Removal/Installation
- Rocker Arm Oil Pressure Switch Removal/Installation
- Rocker Arm Oil Pressure Switch A Removal/Installation
- Rocker Arm Oil Pressure Switch B Removal/Installation
Front Brake Disc Inspection
Runout 1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13). 2. Remove the front wheels. 3. Remove the brake pads: NISSIN type (see page 19-14), AKEBONO type (see page 1947) 4. Inspect the bra ...
Brake Booster Test
Functional Test 1. With the ignition switch in LOCK (0), press the brake pedal several times to deplete the vacuum reservoir, then press the brake pedal hard and hold it for 15 seconds. If the bra ...
Opening the Hood
1. Park the vehicle on a level surface, and set the parking brake. 2. Pull the hood release handle under the lower left corner of the dashboard. - The hood will pop up slightly. 3. ...