Honda Accord: VTEC/VTC
- Component Location I n d e x
- DTC Troubleshooting
- VTC Oil Control Solenoid Valve Removal/Test/lnstallation
- CMP Sensor A Replacement
- Rocker Arm Oil Control Valve Removal/Installation
- Rocker Arm Oil Pressure Switch Removal/Installation
- Rocker Arm Oil Pressure Switch A Removal/Installation
- Rocker Arm Oil Pressure Switch B Removal/Installation
DTC P0010: VTC Oil Control Solenoid Valve Malfunction NOTE: Before you troubleshoot record all freeze data and any on-board snapshot and review the general troubleshooting Information (see page 11 ...
Ignition Key Light Test
1. Remove the steering column upper and lower covers (see page 20-181). 2. Disconnect the 6P connector (A). 3. The LED should come on when power is connected to terminal No. 6 and ground is co ...
Control Unit Input
1. Remove the driver's dashboard lower cover (see page 20-166). 2. Remove the screws, then disconnect the 28P connector (A) from the HandsFreeLink control unit (B). 3. Inspect the connector an ...