Honda Accord: CMP Sensor A Replacement
1. Disconnect the CMP sensor A 3P connector (B).
2. Remove CMP sensor A from the intake camshaft side of the cylinder head.
3. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal with a new O-ring (C).
Reporting Safety Defects
In the US If you believe that your vehicle has a defect which could cause a crash or could cause injury or death, you should immediately inform the National Highway Traffic Safety Administratio ...
Replacing the High-mount Brake Light Bulb
1. Open the trunk, and remove the socket from the light assembly by turning it one-quarter turn counterclockwise. 2. Pull the bulb straight out of its socket. Push the new bulb straight int ...
HFL Switch Removal/Installation
1. Remove the steering wheel (see page 17-6). 2. Remove the HFL switch (see page 17-7). 3. Install the HFL switch in the reverse order of removal. ...