Honda Accord: Accelerator Pedal Module Removal/Installation
1. Disconnect the APP sensor connector (A).
2. Remove the accelerator pedal module (B).
NOTE: The APP sensor is not available separately. Do not disassemble the accelerator pedal module.
3. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal.
Knock Sensor Replacement
1. Remove the intake manifold (see page 9-4). 2. Disconnect the knock sensor connector (A). 3. Remove the knock sensor (B). 4. Install the parts in the reverse order of removal. ...
Damper/Spring Removal and Installation
Removal 1. Raise and support the vehicle (see page 1-13). 2. Remove the front wheel. 3. Remove the wheel speed sensor harness bracket mounting bolt (A). 4. Remove the damper pinch b ...
Low Fuel Indicator Test
1. Do the gauge self-diagnostic test (see page 22-332). - If the low fuel indicator flashes, go to step 2. - If the low fuel indicator does not flash, replace the gauge control module (see page ...