Honda Accord: Hood Latch Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the body or the related parts.
1. Remove the front grille cover: - 2-door (see page 20-274) - 4-door (see page 20-274) 2.4-door: Remove the hood latch cover (A).
-1. Detach the clips by pulling back the cover.
-2. Release the hook (B) by lowering the cover.
3. Remove the bolts, then remove the hood latch (A) from the body, and disconnect the hood opener cable (B) from the hood latch.
4. With hood latch switch: Disconnect the hood latch switch connector (C).
5. Install the latch in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Apply multipurpose grease to each location of the hood latch indicated by the arrows.
- Make sure the hood opener cable is connected properly and the hood latch switch connector is plugged in properly (for some models).
- Adjust the hood latch alignment (see step 4 on page 20-264).
- Make sure the hood opens properly and locks securely.
- 4-door: If the cover clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- 4-door: Push the cover clips into place securely.
Front Grille Cover Replacement
2-door NOTE: - Take care not to scratch the front grille or the body. - When prying with a flat-tip screwdriver, wrap it with protective tape to prevent damage. 1. Remove the front grille cov ...
Overview The audio unit acts as the processor for all audio functions. You can select the audio functions from the front panel, the audio remote (on the steering wheel), or by using the navigation ...
Playing the XM Radio (EX-L, Canadian EX, and all V6 models without
Playing the XM Radio (EX-L, Canadian EX, and all V6 models without navigation system) Your vehicle is capable of receiving XM Radio anywhere in the United States and Canada, except Hawaii, ...