Honda Accord: Hood Latch Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the body or the related parts.
1. Remove the front grille cover: - 2-door (see page 20-274) - 4-door (see page 20-274) 2.4-door: Remove the hood latch cover (A).
-1. Detach the clips by pulling back the cover.
-2. Release the hook (B) by lowering the cover.
3. Remove the bolts, then remove the hood latch (A) from the body, and disconnect the hood opener cable (B) from the hood latch.
4. With hood latch switch: Disconnect the hood latch switch connector (C).
5. Install the latch in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Apply multipurpose grease to each location of the hood latch indicated by the arrows.
- Make sure the hood opener cable is connected properly and the hood latch switch connector is plugged in properly (for some models).
- Adjust the hood latch alignment (see step 4 on page 20-264).
- Make sure the hood opens properly and locks securely.
- 4-door: If the cover clips are damaged or stress-whitened, replace them with new ones.
- 4-door: Push the cover clips into place securely.
DTC P0101: MAF Sensor Circuit Range/Performance Problem NOTE: - Before you troubleshoot, record all freeze data and any on-board snapshot, and review the general troubleshooting information (see ...
Using Automatic Climate Control
The automatic climate control system in your vehicle maintains the interior temperature you select. The system also adjusts the fan speed and airflow levels. 1. Press the Auto button. The i ...