Honda Accord: Hood Release Handle Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the body.
-Take care not to kink the hood opener cable.
1. Remove the driver's kick panel: - 2-door (see page 20-105) - 4-door (see page 20-107) 2. Remove the bolts, then remove the hood release handle (A).
3. Disconnect the hood opener cable (B) from the hood release handle.
4. Install the hood release handle in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Make sure the hood opener cable is connected properly.
- Make sure the hood opens properly.
The air conditioning (A/C) system removes heat from the passenger compartment by transferring heat from the ambient air to the evaporator. The A/C system refrigerant expands in the evaporator, and ...
Trunk Lid Cushion Replacement
1. Remove the trunk lid cushion (A) by pulling it out to detach the clips. 2. Replace the trunk lid cushion with a new one. 3. Install the trunk lid cushion by pushing on the clip areas until ...
Cruise Control Combination
SRS components are located in this area. Review the SRS component locations: 2-door fsee page 24-23) 4-door (see page 24-21) Precautions and procedures (see page 24-25), in the SRS before d ...