Honda Accord: Hood Release Handle Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the body.
-Take care not to kink the hood opener cable.
1. Remove the driver's kick panel: - 2-door (see page 20-105) - 4-door (see page 20-107) 2. Remove the bolts, then remove the hood release handle (A).
3. Disconnect the hood opener cable (B) from the hood release handle.
4. Install the hood release handle in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Make sure the hood opener cable is connected properly.
- Make sure the hood opens properly.
Sunlight Sensor/Temperature Sensor
The climate control systemhas two sensors: a sunlight sensor on top of the dashboard, and a temperature sensor next to the steering column. Do not cover the sensors or spill any liquid on t ...