Honda Accord: Hood Release Handle Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the body.
-Take care not to kink the hood opener cable.
1. Remove the driver's kick panel: - 2-door (see page 20-105) - 4-door (see page 20-107) 2. Remove the bolts, then remove the hood release handle (A).
3. Disconnect the hood opener cable (B) from the hood release handle.
4. Install the hood release handle in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Make sure the hood opener cable is connected properly.
- Make sure the hood opens properly.
Playing the FM/AM Radio (Models without navigation system)
Playing the FM/AM Radio (Models without navigation system) ...
USB Flash Memory Device Error Messages
If you see an error message on the audio display while playing a USB flash memory device, find the solution in the chart to the right. If you cannot clear the error message, take your vehicl ...
Every time you check inflation, you should also examine the tires for damage, foreign objects, and wear. You should look for: Bumps or bulges in the tread or side of the tire. Replace the tire ...