Honda Accord: Hood Release Handle Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the body.
-Take care not to kink the hood opener cable.
1. Remove the driver's kick panel: - 2-door (see page 20-105) - 4-door (see page 20-107) 2. Remove the bolts, then remove the hood release handle (A).
3. Disconnect the hood opener cable (B) from the hood release handle.
4. Install the hood release handle in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Make sure the hood opener cable is connected properly.
- Make sure the hood opens properly.
Front Door Sash Inner Trim
2-door NOTE: Take care not to scratch the door. 1. Remove the door panel (see page 20-12). 2. Lower the glass fully. 3. Remove the door sash inner trim (A). -1. Detach the clip fastening ...
Turn the ignition switch to the ON (II) position to raise or lower either window. To open a window, push the switch down and hold it. Release the switch when you want the window to stop. P ...
Transmission Fluid Pressure Switch B
(3rd Clutch) Replacement
1. Raise the vehicle on a lift, or apply the parking brake, block both rear wheels, and raise the front of the vehicle. Make sure it is securely supported. 2. Remove the splash shield. 3. Disc ...