Honda Accord: Hood Release Handle Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the body.
-Take care not to kink the hood opener cable.
1. Remove the driver's kick panel: - 2-door (see page 20-105) - 4-door (see page 20-107) 2. Remove the bolts, then remove the hood release handle (A).
3. Disconnect the hood opener cable (B) from the hood release handle.
4. Install the hood release handle in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Make sure the hood opener cable is connected properly.
- Make sure the hood opens properly.
Ignition Key Light Test
1. Remove the steering column upper and lower covers (see page 20-181). 2. Disconnect the 6P connector (A). 3. The LED should come on when power is connected to terminal No. 6 and ground is co ...
Ignition Coil and Spark Plug
1. Remove the ignition coil cover (A). 2. Disconnect the ignition coil connectors (B), then remove the ignition coils (C). 3. Remove the spark plug and inspect them (see page 4-20). 4. Appl ...
Special Tools Required KTC Trim Tool Set SOJATP2014* *Available through the Honda Tool and Equipment Program; call 888-424-6857 Door Sill Area - 2-door NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your ha ...