Honda Accord: Hood Release Handle Replacement
NOTE: - Put on gloves to protect your hands.
- Take care not to scratch the body.
-Take care not to kink the hood opener cable.
1. Remove the driver's kick panel: - 2-door (see page 20-105) - 4-door (see page 20-107) 2. Remove the bolts, then remove the hood release handle (A).
3. Disconnect the hood opener cable (B) from the hood release handle.
4. Install the hood release handle in the reverse order of removal, and note these items: - Make sure the hood opener cable is connected properly.
- Make sure the hood opens properly.
Rear Door Sash Outer Trim
4-door NOTE: Take care not to scratch the door. 1. Remove the door outer molding (see page 20-54). 2. Pull up the door sash outer trim (A) to release the trim from the clips, and release the t ...
Turn the ignition switch to the ON (II) position to raise or lower either window. To open a window, push the switch down and hold it. Release the switch when you want the window to stop. P ...
Countershaft Bearing Replacement
Special Tools Required -Adjustable Bearing Puller, 2 5 - 4 0 mm 07736-A01000B -Driver Handle, 15 x 135L 07749-0010000 -Attachment, 62 x 68 mm 07746-0010500 1. Remove the countershaft bearing using ...