Honda Accord: TPMS
- Component Location Index
- General Troubleshooting Information
- Memorizing the Tire Pressure Sensor ID
- Tire Pressure Sensor Location
- DTC Troubleshooting Index
- Symptom Troubleshooting Index
- System Description
- Circuit Diagram
- DTC Troubleshooting
- Symptom Troubleshooting
- TPMS Control Unit Replacement
- Tire Pressure Sensor Replacement
Rear Power Window Switch
1. Carefully remove the rear power window switch (A). 2. Disconnect the 14P connector (B) from the rear power window switch. 3. Remove the three screws and the rear power window switch (A). ...
Side Turn Signal/Emergency Indicator Light Bulbs*
Door mirrors have the side turn lights. Have an authorized Honda dealer inspect and replace the light bulbs. ...
Door Position Adjustment
NOTE: Check for a flush fit with the body, then check for equal gaps between the front, rear, and bottom door edges and the body. Check that the door and body edges are parallel. 1. Place the ve ...