Honda Accord: Trunk Lid Weatherstrip Replacement
NOTE: 4-door Is shown; 2-door Is similar.
1. Remove the trunk lid weatherstrip (A) by pulling it off.
2. Locate the painted alignment mark (B or C) on the trunk lid weatherstrip. Align the painted mark in the center of the trunk lid opening, and install the weatherstrip all the way around in the direction shown. Make sure there are no wrinkles in the weatherstrip.
3. Check for water leaks (see step 9 on page 20-57).
Main Valve Body Disassembly,
Inspection, and Reassembly
1. Clean all parts thoroughly in solvent, and dry them with compressed air. Blow out all passages. 2. Do not use a magnet to remove the check balls, it may magnetize the balls. 3. Inspect the ...
CMP Pulse Plate B Replacement
1. Remove the cylinder head cover (see page 6-73). 2. Remove camshaft position (CMP) sensor B (see page 11-198). 3. Hold the camshaft with an open-end wrench, then loosen the bolt. 4. Remov ...